Do the custodians still do this?

Rozzie

may sound stupid but i dont understand how they do it?

We do it with MaGiC...jk. I kept making comments on one of my co-worker's drawings. We work on Main St and he would be in the hub and draw the castle. To this day I think he uses a stencil =)

C.FERNIE

We do it with MaGiC...jk. I kept making comments on one of my co-worker's drawings. We work on Main St and he would be in the hub and draw the castle. To this day I think he uses a stencil =)

They seem perfect! It'annoying me now! lol :) how do they? are they trained?

Rozzie

They seem perfect! It'annoying me now! lol :) how do they? are they trained?

We do have a training class within our custodial department. I dont know about the other parks. But we just train mickey and the other main characters. It just takes practice..practice...and more practice

picture.php

Rozzie

Is it part of the job? or extra? do they plan it? :)

Its not required but anybody can sign up to train. We really dont have a "planned" time but when our areas are clean, we just head out and start drawing. Its very spontaneous and one day you might see us out there drawing and the other day not.

We also have kids draw and help us finish our drawings by filling in mickeys ears, etc. Its very fun and sometimes I will just play tic-tac-toe with kids using my broom and water

ml123_9

Original Poster
Now that I've seen all these pictures, I think I do recall seeing something done on Main Street near the hub right at opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom