Do Star Wars name tags still exist?

Phantom23001

Original Poster
The last time I was in Hollywood Studios was late spring of 2016. While I was there, I bought a personalized star wars name tag that has easily become one of my favorite souvenirs. I am finally going back at the end of April, and want to get some for my friends. They were located in the store in Star Wars: Launch Bay. I don't know how popular they were and would like to ask if anyone has seen them in Disney recently, more specifically if they still exist and, if so, where they may be now, since it may have moved between locations in the park.

Tori

The last time I was in Hollywood Studios was late spring of 2016. While I was there, I bought a personalized star wars name tag that has easily become one of my favorite souvenirs. I am finally going back at the end of April, and want to get some for my friends. They were located in the store in Star Wars: Launch Bay. I don't know how popular they were and would like to ask if anyone has seen them in Disney recently, more specifically if they still exist and, if so, where they may be now, since it may have moved between locations in the park.

They were there last week but I heard from a CM that they're going to stop selling them soon. She didn't give an end date.

JTL

As of September 2018 week of the 23-29 i was down at Disney i had stopped by disney trading post and all and Disney has confirmed that they have stopped the personalize name tags. Now you might wanna stop by the big star wars store in Disney Springs in case they have the item i hope they will bring the personalize name tags back when they open the new star wars land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom