Do I use Extra Morning Hours?

rhodehogg

I am trying to decide which parks to visit on which days. Do I go to the ones that are EMH, or should I go to another park like Tour Guide Mike suggests? I am going Sept 22-30 and staying at Sports.

Chape19714

Morning Hours are great, the parks get busy around 11 ish, and doesn't slow down until after the nightime show. I'd go for EMH and then park hop.

Upvote 0

david meades

Give it a try!

I have just come back and used the extra magic hours a lot. We have a 4 year old so were up early most mornings, the parks were quiet until around 10 o'clock and we did not have to queue for most rides so I would recommend them!

Upvote 0

shari71

I use EMH if it happens to fall on the days I want to go to that park, but I don't plan my trip around EMH. I signed up for TGM and while it was informative, I still use it will knowledge I have. I will probably not sign up for it again. EMH is still a good thing if you use it and don't expect too much out of it.

Upvote 0

jjgoo

Yes! Of course

But only if you are able to park hop. You don't want to get stuck in an crowded park.

The best advice I have read is get to the park before the EMH starts so you can get right in and enjoy the park opening (MK often will have characters greeting those waiting to get in). Stay in the park until 10 or 11. Go back to your hotel and take a break and then tour a different park in the afternoon.

If you do not have the park hopper option it is probably not worth it for the morning hours, the park could fill up and you will be stuck with that park as your only option.

All that said late September is not the busy season so no matter what you do you will probably not be disappointed by the crowds.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

All that said late September is not the busy season so no matter what you do you will probably not be disappointed by the crowds.

Have fun!

I agree with everything else you said but this.

Late September used to be a slow time, but from what I've gathered, the free dining and toddler promotion are causing larger crowds.

Upvote 0

rhodehogg

Original Poster
Thank you for your replies. I think I am stressing out a little too much on planning all of the days and all. We are staying 7 days, so I feel like we will get everything in, but I have heard from friends that just came back that it is still crowded.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We have just returned and have to say the morning EMH were great we could get so much done, and even more with tactical use of FP.

Evening EMH were a complete joke, three hours extra in the parks, just a shame that most major attractions like TT and soarin had 50 - 70 min waits each.

Upvote 0

Disneyfanman

I have always used the "opposite park" system and have had great success. I would only use the early EMH if I was going to take small kids to Fantasyland.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom