Do I have to use MDE???

cantGetenough

Original Poster
My question is, do i have to use MDE? I have an issue because i am unable to delete my daughter who can no longer come with us(she decided not to go,because of final exams for college) We are taking my sons friend in place of her. The problem im having is my mother and i each have a room,but when we look on MDE, it has the wrong people in our rooms...its so messed up, i just want to forget the whole website! Or do i try to fix this problem before we arrive(dec. 9th)? I guess im wondering how important is this website, can i just forget it now that i sort of started it already?

MMDVC

I just returned from a trip and ignored all emails and reminders to have a MDE until 2 weeks before departure day. Then decided to attempt the 3 FP per day just in case. So figured out FP and some dining reservations for myself but my other guest only halfway inserted his info and then stopped because he cancelled. So I checked in with 2 guests but only one actual human. Got dupilicate room keys and two magic bands at check in every time I had a room change ( DVC 3 nights,one night,one night not linked total 5) . The first check in I asked about adding my guest's info for the magic band but the castmember called DVC and they said it would take a lot of time so I just accepted the box with both MBs and figure we can worry about completing my guests magic band some other time. I guess it is a necessity to have all guest info correct for the Dining Plan if you have that and for the guests entrance names to match for extra magic hours. You will definitely want and need the pre- reservation advantages!

I really hated this concept but found it was easier and more acceptable and it did not ruin my trip.Every morn I forgot my band and had to go back to hotel room. I still think they are ugly bands even with the decorated ones I saw. I think all the extra signage for different lines is silly . You can not change a FP from a different theme park. My AP expired and I am re-thinking future WDW trips... I found the noise for the Sorcery magic interrupted my experience so I can't even imagine having to overhear a phony character interaction magicband experience on Small World for instance. Not happy that Disney wants to keep me in one park per day
( eliminates some transportation costs I guess for corporate) and will be eventually discontinuing extra magic hours. The magic experience will be very different. I hope my memories do not fade.

asialeigh

My question is, do i have to use MDE? I have an issue because i am unable to delete my daughter who can no longer come with us(she decided not to go,because of final exams for college) We are taking my sons friend in place of her. The problem im having is my mother and i each have a room,but when we look on MDE, it has the wrong people in our rooms...its so messed up, i just want to forget the whole website! Or do i try to fix this problem before we arrive(dec. 9th)? I guess im wondering how important is this website, can i just forget it now that i sort of started it already?

If it is showing the wrong guest in each room you need to call Disney because this is how your reservation will pull up in disney's system when you check in. Call them and have them make the corrections to your reservations so your problems will be fixed before you get there. If not your reservation may need to be rebooked when you check in. I work front desk at Walt Disney World so I know.

cantGetenough

Original Poster
If it is showing the wrong guest in each room you need to call Disney because this is how your reservation will pull up in disney's system when you check in. Call them and have them make the corrections to your reservations so your problems will be fixed before you get there. If not your reservation may need to be rebooked when you check in. I work front desk at Walt Disney World so I know.
thank you very much...i did call today, and told me they will fix the problem, will just take a little bit to do so,they will send me an email when it is all fixed....thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom