Do I change dates?

dgtolbert222

Hello all, we are going to the world Dec 8-Dec 12, DO i try and change the trip to the next week or do i keep it as is. I hate huge crowds and Im getting nervous. I know people say the parks wont be busy with the football playes, the cheerleaders and all but i cant get an ADR to LTT, i just tried to get a late meal at Chef Mickeys and could not even do that. We have most other ressies done so do i change it all and go to WDW the next week?

smk

Tough call. Did you say where you are staying? If you are at a value my guess is the crowds are going to be heavy with football players etc...BUT last year they cracked down on the teams and kicked a few people out so maybe the crowds this year will be wary of that and behave better:shrug:. I think I would stick with the plans you have, like someone else posted your ADR's would be hard to change. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Coree

I think the suggestion to try and get ADRs for the alternative week and then decide is a good one. We've been there the week with the Pop Warner folks there several times and never had a problem with crowds (except in the food court at breakfast in the morning).

Upvote 0
:xmas:Weare going to be there Dec8-13 at Pop, It took two months to be able to add on an additional room.:sohappy: I just got it today and they were able to link our reservations. We already have our ADR's but were not able to get Le Cellier.:cry: But this will be our first holiday visit:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

reptar77

We are going Dec 4-14th. We typically go this first week of Dec every year with no probs. There really isn't any down time anymore at the world but it is much much slower than the summer. If you are not picky about your dinning times you can generally get the ADRs you want. We got Le cell 4 times for our visit (all late dinners) LTT 4 times lunch and dinner.

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

This year we are going the 3-14th of Dec. I got all I wanted and good times but I called on the 180 day mark at an hour after opening and only waited on the phone 10 min. We went last year Dec 8-15. We stayed at ASMu and never had a crowd there, no loud kids no problems with buses and it was POP week. This year we are doi8ng 4 TS Breakfast, 5 TS nights. But if I couldn't get nights at the time I had made up my mind to do lunches late. Then CS late as well. I did make all my Breakfast at or between9:30-10:30 to be able to make it thru the day until night for CS. Did you try that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom