Do crowds make your trip more exciting? Or...

Daannzzz

I preferr a medium amount of people there. i don't mind waiting 10-15 minutes for an attraction but I don't like the walkways to be crowded so that it is a pain to get around. I went to Disneyland one in January back in the mid 70's. It was a cold and drizzley day and we did everything in 3 hours!!! That was sort of disappointing. There is alot to be said for waiting in a line and letting the anticuipation build up before experiencing the attraction.

WDW1971

Originally posted by Sum41Disney03
:wave: When you go on your trip to the world do you feel that having the crowds add to the fun and excitment of your trip? Or do you feel that the crowds make it worse? If you were the only one in the park with who ever you were with, would that be your dream day?

When my wife and I went for a few days early last December it was perfect. There were crowds, but it was a minimum. We never waited more than 10 minutes in line for anything. I'd prefer that with kids (we have a 2 1/2 year old boy that didn't go with us in December). I'd hate to have wall-to-wall bodies with a small child in tow.

Sum41Disney03

Original Poster
:sohappy: Thanks for the responses, its interestig to see what you guyz think of having crowds in the park.

I just have a question: During times when it is not so crowded are the shows usually very empty or are they basically full?

Also i would like to know if you guys feels you can enjoy a show with many people in it better than a show with very few in it, and does that add to the fun?

LivefortheMouse

It would make me so sad if there were no crowds in the parks that would mean the end of disney my favorite place on earth. At least even if theres only a 20 min wait in lines as long as i see shows full i know theres people visiting i would be so depressed if i would see no one at the shows. Ive been to disney over 150 times and the shows have always gotten full.

Dwarful

Well, we prefer low-medium crowds. Wouldn't go during say July/August, just because when going w/youngsters its easier to NOT go when its hot and crowded, even the best children can lose it after a day spent in one hour wait lines for a 3-5 min. ride. We love early morning breakfasts so we have Main St to ourselves, great for photos.

Also on Eride nights my kids loved being able to see CBJ more than once and w/o a crowd of heads to look over and groups of teens talking. So those tpe of shows we prefer not to be packed in like sardines.

Clemster

I like crowds - the bigger the crowd the busier the park, the busier the park the more money is made, the more money that's made the more that's invested, the more that's invested the more magic that gets created (In theory).

If I goto Epcot and see long queues that will bring a smile and a sense of reassurance that things aren't as bad as people make out!

GoofyMike29

i think that it is a bittersweet thing.

last summer when i went to disney world in august there was no one at the world, and it was depressing...

but i also like not having to wait for any of the attractions...so??

Dizknee_Phreek

i think crowds add to the excitement, though they REALLY can get on my nerves sometimes. the crowd earlier this month was perfect though! enough people to get in the excitement, but not big enough to drive you completely up the wall.

Katherine

I think it's good both ways. I like not having to wait in lines and stuff when there are smaller crowds but it feels more like disney world if you have a large amount of people that you are weaving in among.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom