do anyone know of any christmas/winter specials

curious

Help I need to get some specials for the christmas or winter session. iIsaw someone mentioned winter dream package---please help me out it's seven of us and we can't wait:sohappy:

Yellow Shoes

Winter dream package includes hotel and UPH
Prices begin at $99 per adult (based on double occupancy) at a Value Resort

Blackout dates
Nov 25 to 27
Dec 27 to Jan 1

Packages must be booked by Sept 22

Upvote 0

wiskband

hi. Check out mousesavers.com and also Disneys own website they have their winter specials on already BUT............ seven people can be expensive you may not want to go with the package.. you may want to go al la cart. We are a family of six and we really have to watch out how we spend our money. I prefer to buy tickets (7 day hppers) and spilt those days up into to two vacations. Those packages can be deceiving. When we first started going they had those flex packages out and I figured out after a few years that we were basically paying to much money for the "free gift" they give you and all our tickets expire when we leave. Even though we had 7 day park hoppers we really only went to the parks 5 out of the 7 days. Whatever you decide good luck.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Supermatt70

2 rooms at the All Stars or Pop Century (after 12/14) with the Winter Dream Maker is the best/only deal you will find for this winter. It's a great deal anyway--even if you have to get 2 rooms.

Upvote 0

TomF

The Winter Dream Maker is a great package. We had res. at the GF room only and were going to get the 4-day Park Hopper passes. By switching to the WDM we saved $370 and that included the Ultimate pass.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom