Do any of you look like a celebrity?

Robert Spiado

Original Poster
I was wondering do any of you fellow Disney people look like a famous celebrity? I myself kinda look like a cross between Fabio, Brad Pitt, and Ben Afflick, only I am a 1000 times better looking then the 3 of them combined. Any ways do any of you guys resemble a celebrity of some sort?

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by Robert Spiado
I was wondering do any of you fellow Disney people look like a famous celebrity? I myself kinda look like a cross between Fabio, Brad Pitt, and Ben Afflick, only I am a 1000 times better looking then the 3 of them combined. Any ways do any of you guys resemble a celebrity of some sort?
:rolleyes: :p

WDWFREAK53

Nope...not at all...

I don't look anything like Donnie Osmond either :lookaroun

(although, when I was younger...and had the sideburns and "90210" hair...i looked like Jamie Walters :lol: )

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Robert Spiado

Do you also have an unhealthy obsession with tinkerbelle? Just wondering.

The_CEO

Re: Re: Do any of you look like a celebrity?

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Do you also have an unhealthy obsession with tinkerbelle? Just wondering.

Do you enjoy mixing up threads like this?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

crazygirley

When I was younger, like 7 or 8 years old, I looked like Macaulay Culkin's twin sister. People would always comment on the similarity and I thought it was the coolest thing!

<---------As you can tell, I don't look like him anymore - thank god!

MouseMadness

Originally posted by SpongeScott
And Gary wins the prize!! Check out the profile too. Nice catch.

Indeed it was! *sigh* wasn't there some forum rule about only having one name? I don't have the rules memorized, but I'm pretty sure that one was there. :lookaroun

wbboy29

Originally posted by crazygirley
When I was younger, like 7 or 8 years old, I looked like Macaulay Culkin's twin sister. People would always comment on the similarity and I thought it was the coolest thing!

<---------As you can tell, I don't look like him anymore - thank god!

Hey crazygirley, in your avatar you kinda look like Cameron Diaz.

<------ As for me, I have been told I remind my friends of a few people, but I don't see it. For instance, Rob Lowe, :lol: yeah right, I actually laughed out loud when I was told that one. But I was told by a bunch of my old co-workers at Test Track that I reminded them of the waiter with all the "Flair" in "Office Space" :D . "It looks like somebodies got a case of the Mondays." I never new if I should have taken that as a compliment or a put down, lol.

Norm:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom