Do all of the children dress up for Breakfast at Cinderella's Table?

moonwishes2013

Original Poster
We have reservations for breakfast at Cinderella's Table at 8:15, of course I could not get an appointment at BBB before our time for breakfast.Someone did suggest the day before, but I know my child would not leave it in overnight. She is planning on wearing her Brave- Merida Dress & shoes, but of course she might change her mind when the time comes. I have ordered hair clips & feathers so I can fix her hair in a Pop Star style & she has a pretty dress that she might wear.
I was wondering if she was going to feel out of place if she does not dress as a princess & do the BBB?

Figgy1

We have reservations for breakfast at Cinderella's Table at 8:15, of course I could not get an appointment at BBB before our time for breakfast.Someone did suggest the day before, but I know my child would not leave it in overnight. She is planning on wearing her Brave- Merida Dress & shoes, but of course she might change her mind when the time comes. I have ordered hair clips & feathers so I can fix her hair in a Pop Star style & she has a pretty dress that she might wear.
I was wondering if she was going to feel out of place if she does not dress as a princess & do the BBB?
Relax, breathe, relax, breathe like @coachwnh said probably more girls than not will dress! She will be so excited meeting the princeses and being in the castle it won't matter! To a magical special meal for you dh! She' a princess in her own right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HouCuseChickie

It's funny, we've done all 3 meals @ CRT and out of all of the 3...breakfast had the fewest # of girls in princess attire. We put our girls in tutus and tees and they were happy as can be. I think the early breakfasts are like this b/c it's a choice between early BBB or early CRT. i.e. if you do early CRT, you're not going to be around a bunch of kids that just did BBB. Funn, b/c Akershus breakfast was the total opposite...my girls were some of the few that weren't in princess attire. Oh well...your princess should love it no matter what she's wearing.

thomas998

Thanks for the info!
I am trying not to stress to much, but I want to be prepared, & we can not bring the whole closet of clothes,LOL!!

Just dress her in something you want her photographed in. She will be posing with Cinderella in the classic sky blue dress, so put her in something that wont clash with that and don't worry about what other kids are wearing... If you want to worry about something, worry about where you will find some food for yourself and her after you leave the castle - the breakfasts there are the worst in the whole park, in the times we went there my kids picked at the food but never could choke down enough to keep them from getting hungry before lunch.

sublimesting

Our DD dressed like Cinderella for dinner last year and was so proud of herself. She has already decided she wants to be Snow White next year. However, I think she would be just as happy wearing anything at all. Kids are pretty resilient and forgetful.....part of the fun is for us as the parents to watch her be proud strutting around like a princess and beaming all day!

meklein

My DD wore her favorite Princess (Aurora) tshirt and her favorite pink skirt and princess flip flops. Lots of girls were dressed up, but she was perfectly happy. Then again, she was three, so I think how the others were dressed didn't even register. She was very proud of her tshirt, especially when Aurora commented on it and gave her a hug! I do wonder if on our next trip, she will want to be dressed up because others are.

moonwishes2013

Original Poster
Well, we are back from our trip & DD wore her Merida Dress & shoes, she did not have her hair done (she wore it like she likes it, hanging down, no bows or hairbands) & she was just fine. There was some children dressed & some not. When we left the castle, we went straight to see Merida, she was happy that Marida was pleased that she had on her dress, & she liked getting several comments from other little girls about her shoes. She wore a Merida t-shirt & pants underneath & I took a change of shoes too, later she changed shoes & took the dress off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom