DME or town car

DDPGambit

I've used Magical Express twice (May 2008 and Feb 2010) and not had a single problem. In May, we arrived at about 10am and waited only about 10 minutes from the time we got to the DME check in until we were on the bus. 10 minutes later and we were off to Pop Century. Sure we lost a little bit of time, but the convenience factor and lack of cost made up for it. Our bags were in our room when we returned that evening.
On the Feb trip, we arrived at 9:30 pm, and waited even less time. We were the first stop getting off the bus at POFQ. We carried our bags with us because of our arrival time so that was a non-factor as well.
We were first stop both times so perhaps that has skewed my perception. My sister used DME last month to go to Wilderness Lodge and they ended up being the last of 4 stops.
In any event, I will continue to use DME seeing as my experiences have been positive thus far!

chwilson88

Town car is our preferred method of transportation every trip. We typically use Mears, they've been great every time, never late, and you're whisked directly to your resort, in your own vehicle, without having to deal with any other guests....in our opinion this peace of mind is fantastic after sitting on a 3 hr plane ride with kids.

afavr001

I am having the same problem trying to decide between the town car and DME. My fiance and I are going in January for our honeymoon and we booked the town car through Disney for the ride to the resort and DME on the way back. I am not sure who the service is through, I only know we pay Disney and the car picks us up. I am a little nervous because I have only ever taken DME and I don't know if choosing a town car was a good idea. Any advice? Has anyone else done this (used the company that Disney goes through)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom