DME Envelope Arrived!!

mgraef

Original Poster
Nothing like receiving the Magical Express tags in the mail to bring home the fact that we will actually be going to WDW soon!!!

We always book so far in advance that I tend to forget the excitement, now 5 weeks out.

Woohoo.

Tinkerbella16

We just received ours yesterday!!! I am so excited, i cannot believe we only have 17 days left!!!!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Have a great trip mgraef!!! :wave:

macsmom

Well, I have almost a year to go before I return, but...everyone else have a great time! Make sure you post great pictures and tell us all about your trips!

danna

amajac167

how long does it normally take for the tags to come in, we are leaving Nov 24, should i be worried? One month from today I cant wait!!!!!!:xmas::xmas::xmas:

mnfootballmommy

We are leaving Dec. 2 and ours arrived today! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I wasn't even going to start LOOKING for them until next week! What a wonderful surprise! I can't believe how close is really is now!:xmas:

IMPoppins

We are leaving Dec. 2 and ours arrived today! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I wasn't even going to start LOOKING for them until next week! What a wonderful surprise! I can't believe how close is really is now!:xmas:

We leave Dec. 5. :xmas: Our packet should be arriving any day :sohappy: Have a great trip!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom