DME advice?

lilclerk

WELL, I bought our plane tickets (we're going the first week of February) a couple of weeks ago. Then I booked the Magical Express service. Yay.

I woke up last Saturday morning to an email from Travelocity saying "Please call us, your flight information has changed."
So I went to the Travelocity website and checked our trip, and they indeed changed our flight schedule to something impossible (our departing trip from home is now leaving AFTER our connecting flight to Orlando. Doesn't work. =\)

So I called Travelocity and they said they could change flights for me then, but they recommended I call back the end of December/beginning of February to rebook because it was "highly likely it will change again."

Great.

So when I finally get our schedule all worked out, how do I fix our Magical Express service? Do I have to call Disney directly?

MaccaRules

It probably wouldn't hurt to Call Disney.

Our flight has been bumped back 15 minutes twice, but it's the same flight number so I'm under the understanding that Disney will be able to get the latest info from the airlines.

If it's a new flight number then you'll definitely want to call.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Original Poster
Ohh I never thought of them getting info from the flight numbers.
I probably will give them a call though. Thank you!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Disney does track the flight information via the flight numbers so if that doesnt change you are OK. However if the numbers do change, by all means contact Disny to keep them updated on all of the new flights. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom