DL's new monorail

hadlicksr

Original Poster
I'm not sure why previous post was moved. I assume it was due to the posted link. So no link here, i just wondered what everyone thought of the new monorails and in the grand rotation of Monorails @ wdw, how long before we see the new monorails on the east coast. I thought that DL monorails were older so it would make sense. They also upgraded WDW monorails last summer so I wouldn't expect them to be replaced too soon either.

hadlicksr

Original Poster
Oh I forgot, if you wanted to see it, I would suggest a google search as I won't be going out to bring back any original photos of my own to post. Although I am working on DW to convince her. And not just for the new monorails either.

disneydopey

I saw the new monorail story on doingflorida.com where they had a link to some photographs. I also doubt they're going to have them at Disney World but I wish they would. They look fantastic and would really look good along with the refurbished Contemporary Resort and Epcot's Spaceship Earth
without the Wand.:cry:

uklad79

The thread has been moved to the correct forum, The Disneyland one since the Monorails are their and not at WDW. Why start a new thread again in the wrong forum :rolleyes:

Figment82

Your thread was moved because it was about DL, and this is a *WDW* forum. There are already multiple threads about the new monorails, no need to start a new one. :)

hadlicksr

Original Poster
I guess my question was geared toward if/how that would affect WDW monorails. My apologies to all that were offended, annoyed, and yes even outraged by my posting. Not sure who to email, but it would be perfectly fine if you chose to delete it since it has been way over duplicated. :eek:

Again, I offer my sincere apologies,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom