DLR Picture of the Day

Phroobar

maxresdefault.jpg

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Sorry but that tower was never beautiful.

6cb5b8ce-8df7-45a0-aaaf-c534146ced4f.jpeg
You're right. I was wrong. It was NEVER beautiful. It was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. My lord, that is sooo stunning and PERFECTLY THEMED until the Discovery Store took a dump on it with glitter. Thank you for making me realize how captivating it was before it became a Times Square building.

solidyne

Whatever, it was still a rude post in response to my picture.
I actually thought the "yuck" was ironic, mocking those who routinely criticize the facade. Since your shot is the most complimentary of this building I've seen, I thought to say "yuck" in the face of an obviously nice pic was kinda funny! Even if it's not ironic (and it's clear he thinks the building is ugly) the comment in context clearly refers to the subject and not the photo.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I actually thought the "yuck" was ironic, mocking those who routinely criticize the facade. Since your shot is the most complimentary of this building I've seen, I thought to say "yuck" in the face of an obviously nice pic was kinda funny! Even if it's not ironic (and it's clear he thinks the building is ugly) the comment in context clearly refers to the subject and not the photo.
yeah the photo is nice and at a cool angle. I just hate what they did to the Tower.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom