DLR Picture of the Day

Phroobar

One has to wonder, does this person actually like to go on any attractions or just likes to collect the FP reminder tickets. Because that is 8 FPs in a 1 hour period with no opportunity to actually ride any of those attractions.
Maybe he's trying to make fastpasses run out earlier? I think it is more of a collection thing. I have such a collection myself.

Phroobar

The-Plaza-Gardens-Stage.jpg

Jedi Stitch

One has to wonder, does this person actually like to go on any attractions or just likes to collect the FP reminder tickets. Because that is 8 FPs in a 1 hour period with no opportunity to actually ride any of those attractions.
You can even see the path they took to get these. Started at Star Tours, Buzz, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Big Thunder, Splash, HM, and Indy. Taking an hour to walk and get them.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

The old bobsled design was a lot more fun for first dates.
lol nice. the old design was just classic and gave the ride a unique feel. I felt like I was in a real bobsled. this new design just feels like a generic modern day coaster train. The old design was unique and it is just an example of one of the great unique things about Disneyland that Disney keeps taking away from the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom