DLP in July

DisneyGirL :)

Original Poster
Do you guys things it'll be crowded in the begining of July at DLP??

And also.. does anyone know if there are E-ride nights at DLP?
:D

:lol: Lital :lol:

grandmath

hem...

In the beginning of July, it will not be as much crowded as in August. But there will be a lot of people. So make great use of Fastpasses.

There are no E-Ticket ride nights at DLP, although the park is open until 11 PM and since 9 PM there won't be as much people in the park. (well in, fact, all the Walt Disney Studios guests can enter the 1st park at 9 PM as the WDS close at 9 PM so I don't really know, this summer will be a new experience.)

Original Poster
Thanks...

Wow!

We're planning to go to the DLP in July.
I hope it won't be so crowded!

Last time I've been to DLP was in July! it was crowded! but no as in August!

Does anyone been to the Disneyland hotel??
We're thinking of staying there!!

:D Lital:D

grandmath

fireworks

they will begin July 12th... when the crowds arrive. I stayed at the DL Hotel, it is so great!! Can't compare with Grand Floridian though, as I've only stayed at All Star Music Resort in WDW... :( But the hotel in Paris is really magical, it's right at the entrance of the park (in fact, it is the entrance) and with luck, you can have an on-park-view bedroom! When you have your breakfast, you're right over Main Street! ;)

Original Poster
Yeah!!

It really sounds great!! :)

And it will be much easier for my lazy father!!! :)
He gets tired really fast! So that way he can go up to the hotel and come down to the park as much as he wants!!
:D

grandmath

yes

That's the real deal. As soon as you exit the MK, you turn either to your left or your right and you enter the hotel!! And the walls, the carpets, the feeling, the paintings on the walls (directly from Imagineering)...all is very relaxing, charming and magical. But be prepared: it is much smaller than any hotel in WDW, but sometimes, especially after a full day at the park, intimacy is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom