DL - Photopass

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I'm trying to find details on the current 2016 Photopass locations. Most of the information I'm finding is years old or for WDW. Anyone have a current list?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Does anyone happen to know if there is a Memory Maker equivalent? I'm struggling to figure out DL too :)

From what I have read they have a pay by day program. It includes all your ride pictures and photopass pictures. It's $39 a day. If you have the DL app you can use the code on your app to get all your photos together with out getting a PP card. You can also view them all as the day goes on.

If you have certain APs they include the photos as well.

I found this rundown - http://dlrprepschool.com/everything...ass-and-why-you-should-have-it-for-your-trip/

George Lucas on a Bench

They used to have an awesome one in front of the teacups and the photographer would take it while they were spinning. I wish they'd bring that one back.

Oswald at the entrance to DCA is always an easy one to get. Never a line. For the 60th, they have various things set up with photographers during the day near Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder trail, Matterhorn, Bug Land, Screamin' and Mermaid.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
They used to have an awesome one in front of the teacups and the photographer would take it while they were spinning. I wish they'd bring that one back.

Oswald at the entrance to DCA is always an easy one to get. Never a line. For the 60th, they have various things set up with photographers during the day near Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder trail, Matterhorn, Bug Land, Screamin' and Mermaid.
Defiantly want to get the special 60th stuff.

Tigger1988

I hate that I can't just buy all the photos from my trip. The $39 a day thing is bonkers for anything doing more than a day trip.

Leaving money on the table...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom