DL Monorail Question...

hoppypooh

The DL Monorail is a loop with only 2 stops, Tomorrowland in DL and Downtown Disney. The Downtown Disney stop is close to the entrance of the Grand Californian. Part of the monorail loop goes by Harbour Blvd. (where several off-site properties are located) but there are no stops. Also, I think the monorail is currently under refurbishment and is just running shuttles back and forth between the 2 stops instead of the full loop. I think it will actually be down entirely sometime later this year. I am sure the info will be posted on the DL website.

netenyahoo

The Downtown Disney stop is near both the Grand Californian and the Disneyland Hotel. The monorail is only a one way transport right now while they are working on the sub lagoon in Tomorrowland.

hoppypooh

From what I understand you can only ride one way and then get off and ride back again. It is running in "shuttle" mode until September/October when it will be shut down completely for awhile while they do construction on the new Nemo sub ride. So I don't think you will be able to do the loop in June.

And the GCH is literally right across from the DTD monorail stop but while the DL hotel is close, it's not that close. There is a bit of a walk, maybe 2-3 minutes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom