Dividing Magic Plus Pack?

awallaceunc

I'm wondering if the MYW Magic Plus Pack allows the pluses to be split by party members, or if only the person who has the ticket can use them?

The reason I ask is that I'm travelling with one friend and we would like to visit DisneyQuest. I'm getting an Annual Pass and he's getting a 7-Day Magic Your Way ticket. If he gets the Plus Pack, he'll get 5 pluses but he'll only be using one. Can we also use a plus from that same ticket for me (leaving us with 3 pluses afterwards)?

Thanks!

-Aaron

JPVonDrake

awallaceunc said:
I'm wondering if the MYW Magic Plus Pack allows the pluses to be split by party members, or if only the person who has the ticket can use them?

The reason I ask is that I'm travelling with one friend and we would like to visit DisneyQuest. I'm getting an Annual Pass and he's getting a 7-Day Magic Your Way ticket. If he gets the Plus Pack, he'll get 5 pluses but he'll only be using one. Can we also use a plus from that same ticket for me (leaving us with 3 pluses afterwards)?

Thanks!

-Aaron

All Disney Magic Your Way Tickets are non-transferable meaning the same person must use any and all days and entitlements. This policy is enforced by using an non-intrusive ticket-tag system that matches the guest to the ticket by use of a bio-metric finger measurement.

My advice is if he plans to visit only one of Disney's minor attractions, don't add the Magic Plus Pack as the savings is only realized if you used at least two of the plus visits. Current prices are:

Magic Plus Pack - $45 option (adds 2-5 "plus visits" depending on the length of the base ticket)

Typhoon Lagoon - $34 adult / 28 child
Blizzard Beach - $34 adult / 28 child
DisneyQuest - $34 adult / 28 child
Pleasure Island - $20.95 adult or child
Wide World Of Sports - $ 10.09 adult / $7.51 child

*All prices are pre-tax. Child is ages 3-9 only.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom