Disturbing KK Rumor

General Grizz

Original Poster
This comes directly from Jim Hill's article at www.jimhillmedia.com.

Apparently, a bunch of Imagineers thought it would be a good idea to make Bonnie Appetite's "dead" position (when the AAs become inacctive or are put under emergency breakdown) quite vulgar. No one ever saw it because the position was taken once the curtains closed for each intro or song. It just so happened that one day, when lightning struck the Land, the show was put into emergency position (in which Bonnie stuck her pose)...and the entire audience was exposed. When managers noted the incident, the show was cleaned up in quite a bit.

There were a couple other similar (but of course, not as bad) incidents in the show when Dairy Goods dropped his mouth open after Miss Ice Cream sings "I'm cool through and through, and I've got a double scoop for you." Also, when Bonnie comes out in her showgirl outfit during "Chase Away the Mealtime Blues," you can spot Mayo (a.k.a Spaghetti Sauce in later years) wink at Bonnie and wave with his fork-drumstick when they descend back down.

On the subject of character changes, Barbeque Sauce changed to Salad Dressing when Nestle took over. It only took a few months to install Food Rocks when Kitchen Kabaret closed, actually.

Captain Cab

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
Not to stir up any trouble, but just what was this "vulgar position"?

Heh, just use your imagination for that one.

Overall, I find Jim Hill's articles quite entertaining whether they are true or false. It's nice to see the level of detail achieved in his work.

WDWFREAK53

Ohhh...Bonnie Appetite...Bark like a dog for me :lookaroun

Sorry.

*slaps Bonnie's hand*

Don't you EVER do that again!!!

Maria

Too bad I can´t remember what exactly Bonnie was or I could picture that dog position better! :veryconfu :animwink:

Gregory

:)
Thanks... I really like Jim Hill Media...

Well, that lightened up my day.. too bad KK is gone :)... peak under the curtain...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom