Distilled water

ladydi

We are taking a short trip in June to the World. My husband has recently started using a CPAP and wants distilled water for it. I wasn’t planning on doing an Instacart order since we will only be there for a few days. Any chance I can find distilled water on property? We are flying in very late so having a stop at a grocery store on our way in is not feasible. Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Every resort carries it (in theory), not just the DVC resorts, but it can be sold out. They usually don't put it on the shelf because they keep the price low as a courtesy to people who need it for medical reasons and they don't want people buying them all up to use as drinking water. More often than not, you'll find them locked in a cabinet behind the counter and you'll have to ask the cast member if they have any.

Upvote 0

dmw

In the Parks
No
for a few days you should be OK using normal bottled water. I have traveled to Europe for a week with no access to distilled water and so I used bottled water. The short usage had no negative effect on my cpap.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

for a few days you should be OK using normal bottled water. I have traveled to Europe for a week with no access to distilled water and so I used bottled water. The short usage had no negative effect on my cpap.
Absolutely. There are no health issues with using purified, spring, or even tap water. The only issue is that prolonged use can lead to mineral build-up in the machine over time, but if it's just for a few nights here and there, it's no problem.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
We stayed at POR and they were out. A CM made a couple phone calls to other resorts and they had a jug waiting behind the counter for me when I got back from the parks. They seem to understand the growing number of folks who require it. On a slightly related note UOR domestic carry it. Had to walk over to Walgreens from Endless Summer- Dockside.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom