DisneyWorld license plate frames

epcotwsmd4me

Original Poster
is there anywhere that sells these anymore? When we were down there in January, they said no (several places in the World), and I've been searching EBay as well.

Nothing...

Anyone have any pointers? I'm up in Washington state though, so it would have to be online or mail order... I'm looking for DisneyWorld ones, not the Disneyland ones. While Disneyland is nice, it's just not THE WORLD...

Thanks all.

maelstrom

They still have the license plate frames at WDW. I just saw them in June. Otherwise, keep searching eBay. I know I've seen them on there.

epcotwsmd4me

Original Poster
Really? MouseGear said they won't be carrying them anymore and hadn't for about 6 months when we were there in January.

Excellent if they do! I just have to call the mail order number then. 407-363-6200 right?

WDWRLD

I deffinately saw them in july when we were there. I collect the disney license plates and frames. As much as I like the blue Been There Done That plate I wish they would come out with a really nice plate in black or crome or silver for those of us who would like to show we love WDW but dont want out cars and trucks to look so cheesy. Try the mail order, im sure thay could get it.

epcotwsmd4me

Original Poster
Yeah - that's my daughter - that was actually last year - you should see her now...

Maybe I should update my avatar.

Thanks for the tip on the mail order as well.

Gorjus

A year ago, in Pop Century, at the gift shop in the lobby, near the bar, they sold the "been there, done that, going back" license plate holders. It is the epitome of my Disney World philosophy.
:cool:

gullwing

They don't carry them.

I just talked to mailorder not 5 mins. ago and the woman said that they don't have them for sale. Listings do not show that frame. So if anyone does know where you can get them PLEASE let me know. It for my wife.

Thanks

maelstrom

I just talked to mailorder not 5 mins. ago and the woman said that they don't have them for sale. Listings do not show that frame. So if anyone does know where you can get them PLEASE let me know. It for my wife.

Thanks

Well, I know I saw it in June at the World of Disney. Otherwise, eBay is your best (and probably only) bet.

joshwill

I deffinately saw them in july when we were there. I collect the disney license plates and frames. As much as I like the blue Been There Done That plate I wish they would come out with a really nice plate in black or crome or silver for those of us who would like to show we love WDW but dont want out cars and trucks to look so cheesy. Try the mail order, im sure thay could get it.

i hope they still have the "donald duck fan club" ones at philharmagic, the one on my car now has not been treated well by the florida sun. its fading fast. :(

PixyDust

I got one of the "Happiest Homecoming" ones from laughingplace. You pay a little premium when ordering from them, but they may have some still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom