disneyvacationconnection.com

Sadiebird

I just got my welcome package in the mail for my spring trip and there was a little blurb in the back about disneyvacationconnection.com. It's not up and running yet, but you can enter your e-mail address and they'll notify you when it's working. It's a free downloadable desktop application that has a countdown clock and some other news and trip updates on it. Seems like it will be kind of cute.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I just got my welcome package in the mail for my spring trip and there was a little blurb in the back about disneyvacationconnection.com. It's not up and running yet, but you can enter your e-mail address and they'll notify you when it's working. It's a free downloadable desktop application that has a countdown clock and some other news and trip updates on it. Seems like it will be kind of cute.
You can get the same thing on this site....just enter the date of your next trip on your profile and you will be able to see the countdown...

Upvote 0

Sadiebird

Original Poster
You can get the same thing on this site....just enter the date of your next trip on your profile and you will be able to see the countdown...

Yeah, but I think this one will appear on your desktop all the time. You know, so you can obsessively look at it at a moments notice. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom