DisneySea

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I just popped over to the website for TDS and I have to say...that park is absolutely beautiful! Has anyone been there and if so, is it a "FULL" park or is it another Animal Kingdom and California Adventure?

Disneynutcase

Go back to the TDS website, re-read all the info on the attractions they have there AND check out any and all of the beautiful detail in the photos, THEN ask that question again.

Although DCA, AK and even Disney Studios are well detailed beautiful parks, to compare them to TDS is ridiculous. I haven't been to TDS. Can't quite say that I'll ever make it to Japan in my lifetime.

But I did scour several articles and sites when it opened a year or so ago, and was jealous as hell. Out in LA, last year we got DCA that has only a few premiere original attractions as well as a few west coast versions of WDW rides (mostly 3-D movies) and a lot of fancy carnival rides.

The only copied attraction TDS has is the Indiana Jones Adventure from Disneyland, perhaps the best all around ride Disney has ever put together (at least in the U.S.).

I keep hearing rumors about all kinds of attractions in TDS coming to the states--Storm Rider, Journey to the Center of the Earth, the new 20,000 Leagues, even their Little Mermaid ride--the latter 3 attractions would make nice replacements for the old submarine puddles in both DL and MK--hint, hint! Too bad it takes a huge influx of foreign money to get legitimately complete parks when they debut, unlike DCA and AK that open in "phase 1."

Don't get me wrong. I love both DCA and AK. But after learning about what TDS opened with as far as quality attractions go, it just chafed by buns.

So after the long winded rant...uh, yeah. TDS is definately a "FULL" park.

WDWsmith2001

AMEN! brother!!!!

"Disneynutcase"... I could not have said it better. I am an original Disney goober started going in the early 70's as a very young boy. I love WDW, but man am I chapped to see what the imagineers can do if properly funded, D-Sea looks incredible, heck "Mysterious Island" alone is worth the price of admission. We can only hope that the future holds the same level of detail for future refurbishments and additions here in the states.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Well, that's what got me thinking...because I think that Animal Kingdom is a beautiful park in it's own right...The detail is superb and the theming is unbelievable.

But...it is NOT a full day park...and that's why I was wondering if the pictures for TDS were just deceiving like AK and DCA were.

But, obviously not :)

Fossil

This park is incredible. There's so much detail. DisneySea should be the next park in WDW. Wouldn't that be amazing?! :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom