Disney's Wonderful World of Memories

tinkerbell88

Original Poster
I am a big scrapbook person and I saw this shop in Downtown Disney in Birnbaum's Walt Disney World Guide 2007 and I was wondering is it really a good shop. I plan to do some scrapbooking when I go down there in two weeks yep yep!! So is this a good scrapbooking place?

happymom52003

As a big scrapbooker myself, I was very disappointed in the store. It it not all scrapbooking stuff....there are alot of frames, photo albums, etc. The scrapbooking selection is not a whole lot more than what they offer in the resort gift shops. I have much better luck buying disney scrapbooking stuff online....http://www.addictedtoscrapbooking.com/ has a good selection of Disney stuff. I went to DTD specifically to go to that store, and really regretted the time I spent doing so. If you already plan to be at DTD it would not hurt to pop in and take a look, but I would not make a trip specifically to see that store. I think Disney could/should do better.....they are missing out on a HUGE market that keeps growing and growing.

Honor

Not worth a special trip

Only if you are already going to DTD. The other shops and stores, including World of Disney have much of the same product. And many online scrapbook stores (www.mousememories.com) carry much more Disney stuff that Wonderful World of Memories. Heck, I've seen more Disney scrapbook materials at my local Michaels or Hobby Lobby than at World of Memories. I have almost everything scrapbook related about Disney (including the new Cricut cartridges) so I am always on the lookout for new, exciting Disney scrapbook products. I love what Creative Memories produces (have everything including the Premier and Sentiments Mickey albums). I can bypass Wonderful World of Memories.

tinkerbell88

Original Poster
I was wondering because I have birnbaum's walt disney world 2007 disney guide and it says that the store is now "scrapbook central" and the store allows you to create your own pages. Is this true?

happymom52003

I was wondering because I have birnbaum's walt disney world 2007 disney guide and it says that the store is now "scrapbook central" and the store allows you to create your own pages. Is this true?

Hmmm....maybe they have updated the store. That would be great if they have. It has been about a year since I visited the store.

Kristi Kay

Granted, I have not been in the store since Aug. 06, but the store leaved much to be desired.

I would check out my local hobby lobby.....it's honestly got a much nicer arrray of supplies.

autumndawn1006

Only if you are already going to DTD. The other shops and stores, including World of Disney have much of the same product. And many online scrapbook stores (www.mousememories.com) carry much more Disney stuff that Wonderful World of Memories. Heck, I've seen more Disney scrapbook materials at my local Michaels or Hobby Lobby than at World of Memories. I have almost everything scrapbook related about Disney (including the new Cricut cartridges) so I am always on the lookout for new, exciting Disney scrapbook products. I love what Creative Memories produces (have everything including the Premier and Sentiments Mickey albums). I can bypass Wonderful World of Memories.

I went to the website for mouse memories after I read this, and noticed it is located in Kissimmee. Has anybody been to the actual store? Is it worth it to save shipping?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom