Disney's Wilderness Airport

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I found this to be kinda odd... they now have skycab service at Disney's Wilderness Lodge now. I guess it's for Magical Express...

Click Here

I wonder if they screen bags at the Lodge now too. LOL

(edit: URL fixed)

swimmom

I can't wait to try this out. Checking in at the WL will have to be much quicker than the airport. I just wonder how the airline will be able to charge me for my suitcase that occasionally goes over the weight limit???

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Maybe they'll bill it to your Disney Visa Card. ;) LOL

In all seriousness, I imagine they do weigh the luggage or something at that desk.

SnowWhite5669

That's so cool. Unfortunately, we are flying Southwest when we stay at Wilderness Lodge in May, which doesn't appear to be one of the airlines you can check in at the hotel with.

CaptainWonder

wow, that's awesome....good find! how many people would take advantage of this? it should be interesting to see.....i'm guessing they won't screen on property and will wait until the airport for security reasons....any word?

TURKEY

CaptainWonder said:
wow, that's awesome....good find! how many people would take advantage of this? it should be interesting to see.....i'm guessing they won't screen on property and will wait until the airport for security reasons....any word?
Correct.

You check in (everyone in party must be present), leave bags (won't see them again, so make sure you have everything).

RedGear

that is weird. . .

to bad i am not staying there, kinda glad I am not so my luggage doesn't get lost like it does at the airports!! :rolleyes:

bgraham34

yeah I can use it I fly Delta or Continental sweet. 1 drawback though, they tend to pick you up 3 hours before departure time. I usually leave 2 hours before and have had no issues yet (knock on wood).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom