Disney's Wide World of Sports main sign coming down

SMRT-1

Original Poster
i was able to snap this today...

picture.php

JWG

Part of the change over from ESPN Wide World of Sports to Disney's Wide World of Sports I assume?

The "Pro"

The main sign at the entrance has also been changed. I saw it last weekend when driving by but wasn't able to get a photo.

deltableh

Nice. They've been repeating the phrase "ESPN Wide World of Sports Resort" as many times as they can on ESPN. Especially, I've noticed, on Mike and Mike in the Morning.

DaGoof00

Looking good! Nice to see the retheming moving ahead! Makes complete sense; I'm no sports fan, but the facilities there are nice, and the brand is more sensible now and may attract more people. The new bus routes from the resorts as opposed to hollywood studios may help its occupancy as well...

deltableh

Just heard a new phrase today on Mike and Mike in the Morning... it's the "newly reimagined ESPN Wide World of Sports." I think that's a great way of putting it.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) Mike and Mike will be broadcasting their show FROM the ESPN Wide World of Sports, and if you can't catch the TV version of their morning show on ESPN2, you can either stream it or their webcam from their page if you need a little Disney magic in your life (especially if you're like me and about to get all this snow!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom