Disneys Tropical Storm Adventure! 6-11-06

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Horizons1 said:
2 of my friends did green, leaving the rest of us to do orange. I had not ridden MS since AP Previews, I dont care what Disney says, the original has also been toned down, but I suppose its for the best.

IT HAS NOT.:brick: This isn't something that's debatable.

Kwit35

Thank you so much for the little teaser. Love the pictures and video. What is the music? Stay dry and safe down there!

Adreamisawish

Thanks so much for the pictures and the video. I really liked the background music. I wanted the video to go on for ever. It was just like being there.

Horizons1

Original Poster
MrNonacho said:
IT HAS NOT.:brick: This isn't something that's debatable.

You can hit your head on the wall till the cows come home but IMO the original has been toned down.

Kwit, the music is A Bug's Life Suite, one of my personal favorite scores.

That is very cool. I have never seen a video update during my short life here so far. Can't wait for more of them!:animwink: :wave: YAY! I'm leaving for Europe TODAY!

blackerbys17

Thank you SO MUCH for the time you took to post the pics and video, it's all I have to keep me going until I go this Friday for my 30th birthday trip! 2 more days!!!

:sohappy:

chupamiubre

GAHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

2 of my friends did green, leaving the rest of us to do orange. I had not ridden MS since AP Previews, I dont care what Disney says, the original has also been toned down, but I suppose its for the best.

NO IT HAS NOT I HAVE WORKED THER FROM NEARLY THE START

IT HAS NOR WILL IT BE toned down if t was people would get sicked then the already do with out major ride tweaking the only reason you think it has is some people say it has and its like anything after a while you know what to expect so but

IT HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED OK PEOPLE :brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

Horizons1

Original Poster
chupamiubre said:

NO IT HAS NOT I HAVE WORKED THER FROM NEARLY THE START

IT HAS NOR WILL IT BE toned down if t was people would get sicked then the already do with out major ride tweaking the only reason you think it has is some people say it has and its like anything after a while you know what to expect so but

IT HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED OK PEOPLE :brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

Did you have to yell your point? :rolleyes:

If I got a fact wrong, just tell me, dont sit there and yell. MrNonacho informed me MS has not been toned down without resorting to CAPITALIZED FONT AND WITHOUT USING BOLD!!!

And anyways, like I said before, IMO, MS has been toned down, I never stated it as a fact. :wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It hasn't been toned down, it's just that your body knows what to expect and how to react after you've already been on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom