Disney's Top 7 On Comcast ON DEMAND!

Captain Chaos

We had something like this last year with Optimum Digital Cable. We had the top 7, somehting with the cruise line, another one that was an hour long detailing the parks.... It was pretty cool.. I hope they bring it back again this summer...

Texzilla

There was another thread on this a while back, but it was kind of hard to find. Glad a new one was started to get the word out.

I had noticed a coulpe of weeks ago that the Jim Brickman and Smash Mouth concerts each had 'LC' next to them on the menu screen. And in On Demand speak that means, Last Chance. I kept checking to see what would be taking their place and it turned out to be..... the Jim Brickman and Smash Mouth concerts, which now had 'New' next to them on the menu screen. They're the same two concerts as before, no new songs. So I'm wondering if the May end dates for the rest of the titles really means they're ending on those dates. Just have to wait and see.

TTATraveler

bhg469 said:
I cant find anything on my travel channel on demand, boo!!!!

I did the same thing you did, yeah for some reason it isn't under Travel Channel On Demand. It is under the Searchlight menu and then under travel. I know what I'll be watching later today!

twx24me

I thought for sure I wouldnt have it. I am always doing on Demand and cant believe I never saw it before. I ran to my TV and I DO HAVE IT!!! So it is working in MASS!!!!! This is the coolest thing ever, thanks for posting it!!!

Burgstressera

Alright so who's recording copies and passing them out to those of us poor saps without OnDemand?!?!? :lol:

I'm really upset that I don't have OnDemand right now.

If anyone finds that this on Service Electric please let me know.

bhg469

I currently have adelphia but it is switching to time warner in the next few months, if i don't have it today hopefully i will have it soon.

Teenchy

This is the first time in awhile that I'm happy I have Comcast. :D

I really still hate them, but for a different reason. (Wash.Nats baseball feud and not showing their games):mad: .

I'll just switch to the dish after I have taped all the Disney stuff!

Texzilla

Don't know if this is the same for the rest of Comcast's regions, but in the Chicago area these options have disappeared. There's not even a Travel option under the Spotlight heading anymore. I've seen other options from On Demand end without new ones taking their place till a week or so later, so I'm hoping they'll either repost these or start new ones. Right now, I'm just glad I copied everything they were showing onto DVDs before it was too late.

Foolish Mortal

Unfortunately it's probably off of all Comcast systems. Chances are it may appear again at sometime. On Demmand features tend to come and go. Lets hope :D

Cmdr_Crimson

I was happy to see that and tape it too! Plus all the other shows they had on it. So now I have something to watch when I get hyped about my next trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom