Disney's system is STILL down!

ID3052

I arrived at All Star Movies today. The systems are down at the resort meaning ALOT of maual entry for check in and alot of frustrated guests. They have been giving out one day park hoppers and temp keys. They aren't able to attach dinning plans to the cards so they are asking people to pay today and get reimbursements. The Cast has also been shortstaffed causing long lines.

It's a very frustrating as a guest.

Steve

lisak09

Just got all my ADR's done online:). So excited! We'll be trying Artist Point, Le Cellier, California Grill, Liberty Tree Tavern and Raglan Road for the first time! We'll also be going back to Hollywood Brown Derby and Yak & Yeti. Can't wait, bring on August:sohappy::sohappy:

TOTGuy

Planned system outage today that took longer than expected. Wasn't by choice, but to enact some changes to reservation system as required by new ADA regulation that goes into effect soon. The previous outage was the prep and this is the execution. Please be patient with the CMs at FD doing the best they can.

Captain Hank

I have a friend who is there right now. I'm gonna call him and see if he's able to made ADR's though guest relations. If not, then that is REALLY bad.
Everyone uses the same reservation system for dining. If it's down, I'm afraid it doesn't make any difference who you talk to whether it's Central Reservations, Concierge, Guest Relations or the restaurant in question.

Pioneer Hall

I have a friend who is there right now. I'm gonna call him and see if he's able to made ADR's though guest relations. If not, then that is REALLY bad.

I have been there when that has happened. It was one of those computer virus problems that hit a lot of big companies at one time. When that happens, Guest Relations will usually call the restaurant directly and they will manually check what is available.

Planned system outage today that took longer than expected. Wasn't by choice, but to enact some changes to reservation system as required by new ADA regulation that goes into effect soon. The previous outage was the prep and this is the execution. Please be patient with the CMs at FD doing the best they can.

huh this is what I came to say XD

Yes system was down both Thursday and today for changes to the reservation system regarding the changes made by the ADA for booking reservations. System should be up and running as normal now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom