Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

brb1006

kzpeajgsu8b51.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

NateD1226

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
On Hulu...

brb1006

Just that trailer made me wanna cry.

You know what my favorite Ashman song is? "Proud Of Your Boy". God that gets me in the feels.
I recently watched "The Boys: The Sherman Brothers Story" to prepare myself for Howard a month ago. There were already some touching and amusing stories in that doc, but the "Howard" doc is something else (in a good way).

Stripes

Has anyone received the new Hulu user interface for their TV yet (Apple TV or Roku)?

It was announced back in May with a rollout for the “next few months” but I haven‘t received it yet.

Tony Perkis

Has anyone received the new Hulu user interface for their TV yet (Apple TV or Roku)?

It was announced back in May with a rollout for the “next few months” but I haven‘t received it yet.

Nope. Still the trashy scrolling nightmare.

Darkprime

There's more speculation on twitter that a New Mutants Disney+ release will be announced at its comic-con at home panel after a tv spot leaked from an australian tv station. Saying it would stream on Disney+ on September 4th.

Wendy Pleakley

This is a rumour, not confirmed yet, just as a general FYI.

Hindsight is 20/20 but Solo could have been a great TV series. It would have been better suited to a series of Solo's small scale escapades during his smuggling days, instead of a big action spectacle that unnecessarily (in my opinion) shoehorns the character into the founding of the Rebellion.

Lando is suited to something similar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom