Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
So I’ve seen reports of an animated Marvel show called Fury Files (I think it’s just shorts) that reportedly dropped last week. But I can’t find it on D+. Anyone have any idea what the story is? Are the reports about its existence wrong?

I don't have much hope of this being anything more than 5 minutes episodes of a voice over clips. I hope Marvel surprises me with new content.

It seems like that kind of very short clips that get played in between shows on a linear channel. Doesn't make much sense to make them for a streaming service, IMO.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

NateD1226

It's that time of year again! It's National Streaming Day! Disney has a whole bunch of announcements today. Last year they announced Muppets Now, a trailer for the Phineas and Ferb movie, the date for the Simpsons aspect ratio and new short, and an Artemis Fowl clip. This year it seems that they have a lot more announcements. They just released the trailer for The Mysterious Benedict Society 20 minutes ago (posted above), so now in about 10 minutes, there should be some more announcements coming.

Here is the full schedule:

Last edited:

Jedijax719

Rumored talks with Daisy Ridley so that's encouraging. Hopefully more than voice over work.
Not sure how true that is, but a proper story about the last Jedi who is very young, trying to start a new Jedi order (something we didn't see with Luke) could really be good if treated well (and with the guidance and vision of Filoni and maybe Favreau).

People "hated"Hayden but when there were rumors of his appearance in one of the sequels broke, people wanted it. They've also been generally positive about him being in the Obi-Wan show. Nothing whatsoever wrong with the ST was Daisy's fault. She was great!

jt04

Not sure how true that is, but a proper story about the last Jedi who is very young, trying to start a new Jedi order (something we didn't see with Luke) could really be good if treated well (and with the guidance and vision of Filoni and maybe Favreau).

People "hated"Hayden but when there were rumors of his appearance in one of the sequels broke, people wanted it. They've also been generally positive about him being in the Obi-Wan show. Nothing whatsoever wrong with the ST was Daisy's fault. She was great!

Totally agree. Daisy is my favorite actor in the sequel trilogy. Also, while it was hip to criticize Hayden at the time, he didn't write the script. His performance was particularly strong at times. Can't wait for the new series like everyone else. And more mandalorian please!

NateD1226

First Monsters at Work poster:

1621549839465.png

Animaniac93-98

Animaniac93-98

Now the question is, will all episodes be released at the same time on Star, or will it be one a week?

Saw on another site that it will be one episode at a time starting June 18. If season 2 is 10 episodes than that means they won't all be uploaded until August 20th. 😵

Also, The Happiest Millionaire will be uploaded on June 11. Will it be the full roadshow version?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom