Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Swissmiss

Premium Member
There goes my will power.....

It’s not fair - the merchandise for DLP is no where near as good as what you can get (but then again, no lines to get in to see it 😂). Love the colors of the merchandise too - especially the 10k jacket with Mulan on the back.

Just found out the other night that there is also a « princess » race over here, just not with runDisney. It’s an 8k race thru the Versailles gardens and they encourage you to dress up. I’ve put it on the list for next year because the date doesn’t work out for me this year. 😀

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It’s not fair - the merchandise for DLP is no where near as good as what you can get (but then again, no lines to get in to see it 😂). Love the colors of the merchandise too - especially the 10k jacket with Mulan on the back.

Just found out the other night that there is also a « princess » race over here, just not with runDisney. It’s an 8k race thru the Versailles gardens and they encourage you to dress up. I’ve put it on the list for next year because the date doesn’t work out for me this year. 😀

Dang, through Versailles? Wow.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Have fun everyone and don’t forget to stay hydrated 🙂

:eek:

LAKid53

Premium Member
The merchandise is just like the medals and theming.
Race shirts are even worse. Colours look extreme bright.

And the weather ...

Im really excited to go, bag is packed, leaving in 10 hours

Don't know if the men's shirt is the same color, but the women's for the 10K is a hideous lime green. A color that makes me look like death. So I'm wearing the Challenge tee for the 10K. Like the Half color.

The 5k is a salmon color, which looks good....on salmon.

surfsupdon

Have a great race y'all! Wish I was there running with you....you know I love that warm humid running weather!!

Flying in tomorrow morning, cannot wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom