Disney's Planet of the Apes is not a reboot

champdisney

The writer of the last Terminator writing this thing? Ehh... I don’t know about that. I mean, with the writers and filmmakers that worked with Rise and Dawn involved with this new one, hopefully they guide him into writing something that would translate to something that would be watchable.

Then again, you had James Cameron, the OG-The Creator of the Terminator franchise, all in on the story and script of Dark Fate and it was a painful film to watch. Fingers crossed that Planet of the Apes doesn’t suffer the same “dark fate” with this writer.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's set generations later...

The Grand Inquisitor

ppete1975

Sounds interesting honestly. Although it makes me wonder if we even need the humans at this point. CGI is good enough now that it could be pretty good without us.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"William H. Macy is joining 20th Century’s Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes starring Owen Teague, Freya Allan and Peter Macon. Wes Ball is on board to direct. Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes starts an all-new chapter in the Apes saga, picking up many years after the conclusion of 2017’s War for the Planet of the Apes. The screenplay is by Josh Friedman, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver and Patrick Aison. Joe Hartwick Jr, Jaffa, Silver and Jason Reed are the film’s producers, with Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping exec producing.

It is unknown who Macy will be playing in the pic."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom