Disney's Pirate and Princess Party extension?

CajunEpcotLover

We went on the 23 and it was wonderful! The weather was cool and clear and minimal lines for everything. We covered more during the party than our day at MK! There were also characters galore out and special shows that were great! The fireworks and parade were HUGE bonuses for me! I would recommend going!

vilegirl

We went on Friday night too and had a blast! It was a lot of fun. The parade was great and the fireworks were amazing!! It was also fun collecting all the beads and candy. Overall we just had a great time and would definitely go again.:sohappy:

WDWFigment

Sounds like the party is starting to pick up some steam attendance wise (early reports indicating 5 minute wait times, now reports are giving 20 minute wait times). I'll bet WDW gives it another chance!

MommytoMJM

Has anyone heard anything about extending the dates for the Pirate and Princess Party?!?! My family is going in the beginning of April and really really wanted to attend the event!! Also, what if anything are they doing in the parks/resorts for Easter?!?! :cool:

I don't know any dates, but the word where my husband works (reservations) is that they will extend the parties, the threme for Flower and Garden is Pirates and Princesses, so it seems a natural tie in for the parties...

martaraepa

Original Poster
Keep Me Posted!

I would love for them to extend the parties!! Keep me posted if you hear anything else!! We are going from April 3rd - 9th and really wanna attend a party if they decide to offer it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom