Disneys Most Unusual Beers..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Hello beer lovers everywhere..I was reading about American craft beer week today and noticed a beer called " Don Jalapeño " which has a spicy taste to it..Sounds weird but I would give it a try.Last year I had my first taste of Blue Moon,complete with fruit in it..I really enjoyed it,but what has been your most unusual beer that you've tasted at WDW.? ;)

DisneyDebNJ

Hello beer lovers everywhere..I was reading about American craft beer week today and noticed a beer called " Don Jalapeño " which has a spicy taste to it..Sounds weird but I would give it a try.Last year I had my first taste of Blue Moon,complete with fruit in it..I really enjoyed it,but what has been your most unusual beer that you've tasted at WDW.? ;)
The weirdest beer we had, was the Leinenkugel Berry Weiss, which we fell in love with last year. It actually tastes like a berry wine spritzer at first, but then has a beer after taste, and it's a pinkish color. VERY good!!!

disney 2012 107 by DisneyDebNJ, on Flickr

donaldtoo

Never really had any unusual beers at WDW. I've drank just about all the unusual/weird beers around, here in Austin. But, I DO really dig me some Blue Moon, and of course, some Black and Tan from Rose and Crown. :)
'Course, then there's always the Dos Equis in Mexico, the Tsingtao in China, etc., etc., etc.... ;)

Sumrdog

Disney has a handle on some unusual cocktails especially around World Showcase. But I haven't come across too many unusual beers, maybe I am not looking in the right spot.

The weirdest beer we had, was the Leinenkugel Berry Weiss, which we fell in love with last year. It actually tastes like a berry wine spritzer at first, but then has a beer after taste, and it's a pinkish color. VERY good!!!

disney 2012 107 by DisneyDebNJ, on Flickr

This reminds me of every beer I ordered in France last fall with my sister in law. It was the strangest thing at the restaurants; we would order at random since the beer names meant nothing to us. When we tried to explain that we wanted an IPA or something that didn't translate into anything that the servers knew of. So even though we were ordering differently named beers in different places they all came out pink in color with a hint of cherry to them...It started growing on me toward the end of my trip. Of course I think any beer will taste good when your road tripping in a foreign country outnumbered by children 2:1 :eek: ....

danpam1024

Disney has a handle on some unusual cocktails especially around World Showcase. But I haven't come across too many unusual beers, maybe I am not looking in the right spot.

This reminds me of every beer I ordered in France last fall with my sister in law. It was the strangest thing at the restaurants; we would order at random since the beer names meant nothing to us. When we tried to explain that we wanted an IPA or something that didn't translate into anything that the servers knew of. So even though we were ordering differently named beers in different places they all came out pink in color with a hint of cherry to them...It started growing on me toward the end of my trip. Of course I think any beer will taste good when your road tripping in a foreign country outnumbered by children 2:1 :eek: ....
I bet every time you have a beer like that for the rest of your life you will think of that trip :)

danpam1024

Sumrdog

I think they should change "The Country Bears" to "The Country Beer Jamboree"

Leave the singing Bears but serve beer. It would make the show SO much better!

Best idea ever! They have already started serving alcohol at BOG, they may as well expand the service.

DisneyDebNJ

This one, was at the Craft Beers booth, and I was apprehensive at first, but was really surprised.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom