News Disney's Magical Express to end after 2021

Cmdr_Crimson

Whenever a Beacon of Magic ends and drills it in you..
the-most-magical-place-on-eaaaaaarrttthh.jpg

doctornick

Agreed. I’ve really missed that. It definitely was some Disney Magic. If they made DME for a nominal fee and included the luggage transfer, I’d pay. I especially loved it on check-out day. Drop the bags and enjoy the park for one last morning.

Yep, that too. Dropping it off at your resort that day and not having to carry it to the airport was also a huge boon.

I agree with you that if they had the same exact service as DME including luggage available for a fee, I'd pay it.

Chip Chipperson

Well, people have been having to get their own luggage for quite some time now. I would hope they'd remember to grab their luggage before leaving the airport!

I saw a guy try to get back on the plane because he forgot his bag in the overhead bin on my flight home a couple weeks ago. Even worse was that he had helped a lady get her bag down from the same bin but forgot to grab his own.

mightynine

I know…I mean what transportation operators?

Mears has spots out of A - looks pretty balanced between the two, honestly. Maybe they'll run it out of both sides to keep people from having to go from one side to the other?

RoadiJeff

I guess I don't see the big deal with having to handle our own luggage, unless it's like my wife when we go on a week vacation and she packs like we're going on a 6 month African safari. :D

I also don't see a problem with driving on I-4 each day to the parks when staying at an off-site hotel, although I've read a lot of anxiety about doing that. I guess I'm used to the traffic here around St. Louis.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom