Disney's Hollywood Studios vs Universal Studios Florida

Better park?

• Total voters

MickeyLuv'r

USF is in a really sorry state right now. The last couple attractions (Villain Con, F&F, Fallon) were all big misses IMO. Villan Con in particular is one of the worst attractions I think I've ever experienced at a major theme park.
Sorry you didn't like it.

Did you add the app and sync your blaster to your phone? (Assuming you have a smartphone.) I ask because I didn't do that the first time I played. It made a lot more sense with the app. The app gives you missions, so every play is different depending on the mission.

SpectreJordan

I think DHS has a really strong attraction lineup. It desperately needs more attractions, but I think every ride that's there is great (even small stuff like Alien Saucers is a lot of fun) & I like most of the shows too (Frozen & the theater showing Mickey reruns need to go though). The theming in the middle of the park is a bunch of nothing but Galaxy's Edge, Sunset Blvd & Muppets Courtyard are great, I even like TSL.

I reeeeeally dislike USF. I think it's a very ugly park outside of Diagon Alley, which is the best-looking IP land yet. I don't really like any of the rides either; Mummy, Gringotts, Men in Black & ET are all fine, but I never get the urge to revisit them when I'm at home or something. There's no all-timer ride that I think every other Disney/Universal park has.

USF needs a major overhaul after Epic Universe opens. IOA is a contender for the best park in Orlando, EU might be a contender too. Volcano Bay is a lot better than Disney's two water parks. But USF is by far the worst park between Disney & Universal in Orlando IMO. It sticks out like a sore thumb in their lineup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom