News Disney's Hollywood Studios July 2020 reopening reports

Furiated

We are going to be there for opening on the 15th. We will walk over from the Boardwalk for rope drop. I will let everyone know how ROR is working.

As someone that hasn't been on Rise yet and has managed to stay mostly spoiler-free, I'd love to know what people think of any changes to the ride, if it's possible to do it in a spolier-free manner. I'm guessing that depending on the change, it might not be possible.

disneygeek90

10:15am- any reports of ROTR operating?
2538689D-E298-49FA-9FD2-1B233E54169F.jpeg

Kamikaze

As someone that hasn't been on Rise yet and has managed to stay mostly spoiler-free, I'd love to know what people think of any changes to the ride, if it's possible to do it in a spolier-free manner. I'm guessing that depending on the change, it might not be possible.

The ride itself is unchanged. Parts of the queue and preshow areas will be affected by social distancing measures. And the ride vehicles will be sent one party (not person - unless you're solo) only.

Furiated

The ride itself is unchanged. Parts of the queue and preshow areas will be affected by social distancing measures. And the ride vehicles will be sent one party (not person - unless you're solo) only.

That's good to know. Staying as spoiler-free as I have, I know there's some kind of interaction with CMs in the preshow? (I think?) I wasn't sure if any of that had to be changed.

Purduevian

That's good to know. Staying as spoiler-free as I have, I know there's some kind of interaction with CMs in the preshow? (I think?) I wasn't sure if any of that had to be changed.

Not CM interactions per say. Trying to stay spoiler free, there are a series of Pre-shows in which pre-covid many people were placed in a room together. Kind of like multiple stretching rooms or Gringots elevators. There is also an element where less people are in a room together to experience part of the pre show, more FOP size groups.

Furiated

Not CM interactions per say. Trying to stay spoiler free, there are a series of Pre-shows in which pre-covid many people were placed in a room together. Kind of like multiple stretching rooms or Gringots elevators. There is also an element where less people are in a room together to experience part of the pre show, more FOP size groups.

Thanks! That's the kind of vague description I was looking for!

Are we thinking those preshows are unchanged other than grouping size?

MrMichaelJames

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom