Seminole Indian Reservation
Orange Grove

Major attractions at each section:
Everglades: Gator Peak- a water coaster +
Everglade Swamp Run- a river rapids ride
Swamper- a steel launched rollercoaster
Everglade Falls- a river ride

Florida Keys: Islander- a wooden coaster
Hurricane- a viginia reel(rotating cars)

JFK Space Center: NASA Speed Barrier Test-(like superman at
Six Flags Magic Mountain)
2001 Space Odysey- Suspended single rail
Mission to Mars- Inverted coaster

Palm Beach: Palmetto- looping wooden coaster

Seminole Indian Reservation: Flying Eagle- suspended coaster

Orange Grove: The Grove- A mine train coaster

Thats what I made, I know it doesn's sound like a typical Disney park but its awsome. I also have a lot of other rides, I only listed the major attractions.

+ Gator peak mostly takes place in a mountain similar to a gator's head ( like Grizzly Peak at DCA)

Please tell me what you like.

If i become an Imagineer This is a project i would like to work on. I know though it will not have this many coasters.

Does anybody know If Florida Adventure will be the 4th park.
Thanks please tell me what you think.

DisneyGal

Sounds like you have some good ideas!! I don't know if a Disney's Florida Adventure would be next though, seems like there is a lot of talk about other parks possibly in the works.

jaylenofan86

I like it, but whatever you do.....DON'T MAKE IT LIKE DCA THE FAILIER IT IS! (It's fun, yes! But, it gets boring. Also, it needs more family type rides.)

JLW11Hi

Wow, that's a lot of Rollercoasters! Good idea! However, if this were going to be a real theme park, I doubt there would be an Indian Reservation "land", well, mabey just not one themed after a specific reservation in Florida. Well, ok never mind that is a good idea too. I changed my opinion in the middle of typing this. it's too hot today :hammer:

I doubt "DFA" will be the 5th park it does not have the mystic that Califonia has ie Hollywood. Mostlikley they will not want to contain themselves to a single state again, however Cali was definatley the best one to do so with.

james4023464

Original Poster
If Florida Adv. is not the 5th park I would like to see a Disney Space Theme Park, or a Disney Time Theme Park. There is a thread about Disney Time, I think its labled Ride Ideas? It sounds like an awsome park. If anybody knows anything about the 5th park please tell me. Thanks.

walthimself05

Originally posted by alee4eva
What kind of time park? like back in time? A space park would be cool though.. there's a lot you can do with that

a park that goes through the years of Disney

like a land for each decade, like the first years of disney could be a land in all black and white

theres a thread for it but i dont have the link

and o, this is my 100th post:sohappy::sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy::sohappy: :sohappy:

alee4eva

Congrats on the 100th... hehe but that would be awesome!!! The decades of Disney!! Oh wow, id love to see that. I'll try to find the thread. thanks!

james4023464

Original Poster
The time park has 2 sections seasons and history. Seasons like Fall, Winter, etc. History like different eras like Egyption, Medevil, Roman, etc. I'm not trying to sreal your idea JLW11Hi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom