Disney's Electrical Parade Floats are Leaving Disneyland (picture)

hpyhnt 1000

If so that was REALLY fast.

Eh, not really.The OP stated on April 22 that trucks carrying crates were leaving DLR the previous evening, which would have been late April 21. If they arrived today, that would have given them 3.5 to 4 days total (all of the 22, 23, and 24, and about half of the 25th) to get to Orlando. On the last page, JJ said that a trip pf this magnitude usually takes 3-5 days. With that timing in mind, I think there's a pretty good chance that semi held parade pieces in it.

yensid67

I am sure this has been asked a million times but I cannot seem to find the answer but does anyone know if this is just for one summer or will it be something that is continuous? I would love for my kids to see it (it is mine and DH’s favorite) but we made our annual trip earlier this year and will not be returning until next summer. SO I am hoping we did not miss the boat on this one.

I am sure once Disney sees the response it will make a decision based upon seeing the large or small crowds! I personally like SpectroMagic better than MSEP! Although I do enjoy the nostalgic aspect of MSEP being the ORIGINAL! Ok now let the bashing begin for choosing SpectroMagic over MSEP! :ROFLOL:

Will
:wave: from PA!

Here's a photo I took on property today from my phone. Could the floats have arrived!?

From the looks of the truck in the photo, the logo on the side of the cab is one of the local trasports that Disney uses around property for short distance runs. I believe that trailer is also one they use here for transport to the local food banks. The cross country trip I am sure would have been a contracted company to do so.

MouseDreaming

I am sure once Disney sees the response it will make a decision based upon seeing the large or small crowds! I personally like SpectroMagic better than MSEP! Although I do enjoy the nostalgic aspect of MSEP being the ORIGINAL! Ok now let the bashing begin for choosing SpectroMagic over MSEP! :ROFLOL:

Will
:wave: from PA!

No bashing, here! I remember MSEP from my youth at DL, and I prefer Spectromagic hands down.

nngrendel

Correct...Those trailers are used for on property shipping such as food or merchandise deliveries from the main warehouse to the parks and resorts.

This trailer is also hooked to a day cab tractor. If this truck was coming from the West Coast it would definitely have a sleeper.

BrerFrog

I am not a big parade fan, but I am excited to watch this one. I hope it does stay for two years as that will increase my chances of watching it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom