Disney's Dreams on Parade "Moving On"

Wahoo2424

Original Poster
I just wanted to comment on this. I was bored one day searching YouTube and saw several videos of their daily parade Disney's Dreams on Parade "Moving On" and thought that it was perhaps the best parade from any of the Disney theme parks in recent years. The music is traditional Disney-esque (sp?) and it features a large number of characters and cast members. In my opinion, I think that this would be a great parade for either of the American Disney parks.

Just dropping my two cents...

JoeInJpn

DisneyDellsDude said:
What does the "Moving On" part of the title reference to?

Is the parade going away? Or does it just mean that the parade moves?

That's something that has baffled us fans here in Tokyo. No one really knows or at least, they haven't explained it publicly. We reckon that it has to do with the fact that the parade has no show stops anymore.

The original version which debuted in January 2003 featured three show stops. This arrangement allowed the Mickey float, placed in the center of the parade, to stop at the "top" of the Plaza along the parade route. This made for a picturesque shot with Cinderella Castle in the background.

The current version has the Mickey float moving to the front of the parade and the procession continues until the end of the parade route in Toontown.

JoeInJpn
http://www.jtcent.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom