News Disney's Animal Kingdom hosts 2020 Earth Day celebrations

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Disney still struggles to make Tiffins a Signature Restaurant in the mists of a hot sweaty park. It is so far from a Cali Grill experience and shows it. Let it go.

Nomad is the real experience. .

TrainsOfDisney

Disney still struggles to make Tiffins a Signature Restaurant in the mists of a hot sweaty park. It is so far from a Cali Grill experience and shows it. Let it go.

Nomad is the real experience. .

So the fact that Joe Rhode is doing a presentation at Tiffins means the restaurant is struggling?

The presentations in theatre in the wild are new correct? Would be nice if this event expanded into something special every year. I’m hoping to attend.

Gabe1

Yeah it’s been significantly better than my last two experiences at California Grill.

Minority opinion but to each there own. Cali is a very difficult ADR to snag. Tiffins has staff trying to flag people in from the sidewalk.

Nomad on the other hand is almost always packed and a lovely venue.

Gabe1

So the fact that Joe Rhode is doing a presentation at Tiffins means the restaurant is struggling?

The presentations in theatre in the wild are new correct? Would be nice if this event expanded into something special every year. I’m hoping to attend.

Hmpf. You obviously quoted the Wong member or just flat out made this up to shore up a fake debate. I never said such a thing. Which is it?

RobWDW1971

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom