Disney's "A Wrinkle in Time" Trailer is here!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
upload_2017-11-17_16-36-1.png

New trailer on Sunday!

Princess Leia

The movie’s getting mixed reviews (from those who gave early reactions after the screening). Disney has a 31 hour review embargo, so we won’t really know until Wednesday or Thursday, but I’m a little worried for this one.

Magenta Panther

I know nothing of the books but that trailer has me sold.

If you knew anything about the books, you wouldn't be so sold. Gah, those witches...NOTHING like the book. Trust me, they haven't been "plussed" the classic Disney way. Treat yourself and read the first book sometime. It easily beats anything by Rowling.

Princess Leia

The opinions of critics and the opinions of my friends do help me decide if I’m going to spend money at the movie theatre though. I’m lucky enough to have a theatre where the top adult price is $5.75 (not including 3D), but the theatre in the next town over costs $10.25 per person, not including snacks.

Critics definitely don’t get everything right the first time, and I’m not the first to admit that RT is a little flawed. The audience review popcorn bucket will be the better indicator in a couple weeks.

Lets Respect

Why? Other people's opinions shouldn't stop you from going and deciding yourself. Their opinions are just that...their opinions and they hold no more value then yours or mine

Oh I'll definitely see it at some point

For us, it becomes a matter of finances...do I want to spend the $100 that it costs to take all of us to the movies or not? For this one, we will pass and watch it at home for $5

Magenta Panther

Boy is this flick getting ripped by the critics! Good! The more I hear about it, the more appalled I feel as a fan of the book it's based on.

graphite1326

Why? Other people's opinions shouldn't stop you from going and deciding yourself. Their opinions are just that...their opinions and they hold no more value then yours or mine
Well I hated the trailer and the critics seem to agree. I am not taking a chance on spending the money. I will miss this one all together. It just doesn't look good to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom