DisneyQuest?

Bairstow

One thing people should understand about Disneyquest though: It's always loud and dark. No problem if you're used to hanging out in arcades, nightclubs, or foundries, but if you've got three kids and a headache you're going to want out of there as fast as possible. The only remotely quiet place in the whole joint is at the top, at the wonderland cafe, which is still pretty noisy. Try the szechwan wraps, by the way.
On the whole I found Disneyquest pretty entertaining for something to do on day 6 or 7 of a Disney vacation. The games are all innovative and unique, and the theming is pretty admirable considering the chaotic nature of center and the low lighting. Of all the special Disney games they had installed I think my favorite was the Alien Encounter Invasion game where four people sit in different directions in one cockpit simulator in which you pilot a giant yellow spider-looking tank across a fiery planet blasting away at aliens coming from all sides. It's a really cool piece of hardware that could be used for all kinds of different games.
Oh, and if you want to test your gastrointestinal endurance, ask one of the Create-a-coaster operators to use one of their "special" tracks rather than the coaster you put together. They've got a few courses in there that, er, break the rules given to you by the guest-allowed programs and really give you an idea what those F-14 simulator pods can do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom