Disneyquest in Chicago closing!!!!!

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
I just found this thread. I never went to the Florida version, but one of my very earliest memories is going to the Chicago DisneyQuest in what must have been its final year of operation. I was four years old, and the Genie elevator scared me. I remember going on the Pirates ride, and the Jungle Cruise, which I believe had real water alongside the boats?? A really cool concept, and I'm sorry it didn't stay in Chicago.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
My first CM job was at Disneyquest. For all of a month before they proceeded to first force transfer me to Frontierland attractions due to staffing issues, then to Tomorrowland attractions because the casting CM didn't realize that you needed to be 18+ to work at Mike Fink Keelboats, and I was only 17 at the time.

muddyrivers

My first CM job was at Disneyquest. For all of a month before they proceeded to first force transfer me to Frontierland attractions due to staffing issues, then to Tomorrowland attractions because the casting CM didn't realize that you needed to be 18+ to work at Mike Fink Keelboats, and I was only 17 at the time.
That must have been a great job! I remember going to DisneyQuest in Downtown Disney shortly after it opened and magical doesn't even begin to describe it. The elevator Genie sequence, the slide that took you from the top to the bottom of the building (that didn't last long). AstroBlasters was a must do every time my family was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom