DisneyQuest hit phase close today!

djlaosc

We've already said that we're not planning on going back next time as they've now taken out the Daytona USA Machines (been replaced by a rubbish NASCAR game) - we used to love digging out the Dreamcast to relearn the tracks before going to DisneyQuest to play it (was part of getting ready to go to Florida), and they weren't there last time we went (August/September 2011)!

We'll probably end up at Splitsville instead!

The only thing that I would be interested in doing is the Drawing Classes like the ones at DHS (we liked the one we did at DHS last holiday) if the other people that we were with wanted to spend ages looking at shops while we would have to wait outside.

worldfanatic

We've already said that we're not planning on going back next time as they've now taken out the Daytona USA Machines (been replaced by a rubbish NASCAR game)

That's funny, I'm always annoyed when I come across those antiquated Daytona USA Machines.
I love the NASCAR game.
Fortunately, most of WDW has the NASCAR version.
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Why is this place still open?
I guess because kids still like arcades.
dontknow.gif

the-reason14

And it matters why that it's still open? Some people may actually like it, wow!! Imagine that, liking something in Disney World, something you don't hear on here everyday.

flavious27

So really the only reason to have dq open is so that disney doesn't have as many people mad when they can't use their water park and more option?

Jimmy Thick

I don't understand the hate for DisneyQuest, I personally enjoy the place. If you like arcade games, the place is fantastic.

Jimmy Thick- If you don't, why would you go there?

RSoxNo1

I've had the Premier AP since it's existed and I have yet to set foot in a Water Park or Disney Quest. Maybe in September.

menamechris

I've had the Premier AP since it's existed and I have yet to set foot in a Water Park or Disney Quest. Maybe in September.

The water parks are cool. The best way to try DisneyQuest would be to go in when you already plan to be in DTD. Pop in for an hour or so - check out how dated and lame it is...then you are check it off your list.

disney magic 06

I don't like the place myself, but I know lots of people do. It seems a shame that Disney have let it get so run down, it could be a real fun option for those who like games machines when the weather is bad.

I can't imagine what it's like in there with 999 other people though :eek:

toolsnspools

Took the kids there for the first time on our last trip. They spent 8 hours playing the various games, drawing characters etc. Other than the NASCAR game, which I thoroughly enjoyed, It made my head spin, but they enjoyed it. It could def use an overhaul though.

awhit066

I think it has it's place as long as it's not draining money from the company. On previous family vacations my dad enjoyed some time playing the old arcade games while my sister, mother, and I were off shopping for souvenirs and little gifts for people back home. Being someone who DETESTS shopping, my dad was thrilled to have a place he could have a little fun while waiting for us.

muse1983

There was a phase close in May 2009, we were some of the last people to get in during the monsoon that covered Orlando for 2 weeks straight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom