DisneyQuest 2.0

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Let's just say Disney brings back the DisneyQuest brand (unlikely.) It'd probably be in the same building at Disney Springs (which I will rename back to Downtown Disney), since nothing's been done with it, yet. Here are the stuff that would go on there.

Lobby: Much like the old DQ, there'd be couches, plants, and the entrance to the Cybervator. This time, the Cybervator video would be hosted by Wreck-It Ralph. He'd say something about "the latest and greatest in gaming." Then you'd go up.

First floor: A number of VR games. This time, they'd be done using Void VR. We'd have...
Indiana Jones and the Legend of the Tiger Temple: an experience where you, as Indy or Marion, must solve a mystery in the Tiger Temple by collecting clues. Watch out for the Tiger God and his minions, and of course... snakes.
A Bug's Land: Experience what it's like to be a bug in this VR open-world adventure inspired by the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life.
Sleeping Beauty: Journey to Maleficent's Castle: a VR game inspired by the classic battle between Prince Phillip and Maleficent.

The second floor would hold...
High School Musical: Sing It!: like the Radio Disney Songmaker, but with an expanded selection of lyrics. Basically, anything not too racy.
Magic Mirrors: two of the original DisneyQuest attractions returning for this revamp. Guests make their face look cool.
Bing Bong's Imaginary Images: uses AI technology to generate art.
Muppets Whatnot Workshop: like the one at FAO Schwarz.

Third floor would have...
Zurg's Zooka-Zappin' Range: a VR shooting gallery, hosted by Zurg. Interesting to note this is based on the Star Command show, not Lightyear.
Mr. Toad's Bumpin' Buggies: Bumper cars, but Mr. Toad.
Captain EO Dance-Off: like DDR, but big screen, and Captain EO.
Incredibrawl: a fighting game based on the Incredibles.

Fourth floor...
Ride the Comix: an update of a classic DQ attraction. This time, it has a selection of heroes you can play as (Blade, Apollo, Flell and Fara, and Techwiz) as well as a new villain (Tazer, based on S.I.R.)
Tron Deadly Discs: a VR remake of a classic Intellivision game.
A play area for younger kids would be here.

Fifth floor...
Turbo Time: the classic game from Wreck-It Ralph, now available to play!
Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of the Heartless: Sort of like the Hercules game, now with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Roxas as you defeat the Heartless and Chernabog to save King Mickey.
Cave of Wonders Slide: a slide that takes guests from the fifth floor to the first. It's soft inside. (IYKYK)

Character meet and greets would be found here.
  • Mickey
  • Minnie
  • Donald
  • Goofy
  • Daisy
  • Pluto
  • Sora
  • Roxas
  • Buzz
  • Zurg
  • Mr. Incredible
  • Elastigirl
  • Dash
  • Violet
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Vanellope
  • Fix-It Felix
  • Turbo
  • Taffyta

Rambozo

I'd love it if they brought back DisneyQuest with an annual option. I think it would really liven up the West Side. Plus it would give options for non park days for vacationers.

RunForestRun

A restroom would be better than what they had. I don't know what they were thinking with the NBA Experience. I'm a little bit of a fan of the NBA. But I wouldn't want to do anything they had for activities.

Snow Queen 83

I like the idea of using VR tech. It can bring Disney Quest into the 21st century.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sum of All Thrills put into the building as well. My nephew loved making his own rollercoaster. Though he may have put in a few too many loop da loops.

Frankenstein79

I like the idea of using VR tech. It can bring Disney Quest into the 21st century.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sum of All Thrills put into the building as well. My nephew loved making his own rollercoaster. Though he may have put in a few too many loop da loops.

Not me, I'd rather just get an arcade. But I'm more into the classic style of entertainment.

The Lochness Monsta

Not me, I'd rather just get an arcade. But I'm more into the classic style of entertainment.

I can see it working if they keep it simple. I just think Disney was trying to be innovative in an ever changing platform. Many of the vr games like the Aladdin looked so dated after a few years. Same goes for Innoventions.

The Great Gonzo

I think a Chuck E Cheese with Disney Characters would be totally awesome. This way little kids have some place to burn off their energy. But those places aren't known for their sanitation. Who knows what germs rides in those tunnels, slides and ball pits.

Rambozo

I do think it can work, it they keep it keep it simple. All I think it needs is arcade machines and a quick service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom