DisneyParks.com music...

cpeterstx

Original Poster
Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to purchase the music that first plays when you go to the Disneyparks.com website. The music that is playing while Cinderella's Castle is on the screen, etc. I've asked WD Customer Relations and the Merchandising folks and they say that it is not but I want to make sure before I give up. I can't explain it...I just love that music. :ROFLOL:

Goofster

I must say, although it wasn't written for Disney, I absolutely love the fact that they are using this music. James Newton Howard did an amazing job with his Peter Pan score, and since the movie wasn't a huge success, it's great to see the music being utilized by Disney now. It is perfect for the Theme Parks. It gives me chills often. The rest of the score is amazing, as well. Good job Disney.

Oh, and "the Final Game" from Jerry Goldsmith's awesome score for the movie Rudy was also excellent when they used it during the Happiest Celebration on Earth promotions last year.

fizzle75

We own this DVD but have yet to watch it. At what point during the movie does "Flying" play? I have loved that piece of music since I first heard it on the website as well and now that I know what it is from I will pick up the soundtrack the next time I see it.

Cinderella1976

Thanks for the link! I just purchased the song for a DVD photo slideshow that I am making from all my photos from my Disney vacations :sohappy:

the-reason14

We own this DVD but have yet to watch it. At what point during the movie does "Flying" play? I have loved that piece of music since I first heard it on the website as well and now that I know what it is from I will pick up the soundtrack the next time I see it.

I think it plays during the time when they fly off to neverland. I have this movie aswell and only watched a small portion of it (got kinda bored, and I didnt actually buy this movie, it sorta just came in the mail one day with my name on it) But the movie obviously has more to it than the animated version, because of it being live action and all, they were able to put more story to it I guess, so when it didnt really began similarily to disney's version, I got kinda throwed off and didnt really want to watch it all. But I guess its a good movie, I just cant wait until march when disney will be coming out with the 2 disc.

Jerm

I love the fact a song that people will think of Disney due to for years....has nothing to do with Disney?!?!? The joys of buying good music.

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom