Disneymoon PTR August 16th till September 7th

Hello

This is our first PTR, Please be patient with us as we don't have a clue how to post pictures yet.

Ok so my name is Dana and My soon to be husbands name is Jon, We are getting married on Saturday 3rd August 2013 in the UK. (very exciting only 3 weeks to go) We have been together for 6 years and have been engaged since May 2012.

We are waiting until Friday 16th August to fly to the most magical place on earth for our Disneymoon. We will be up at 4.30am and leaving about 5.30am, Our flight Leaves London at 11.20 and arrives in Orlando International at 3.35 (USA time) We will then go to the check in for DME and go to our home for 23 days, which is an OKW studio. WE have the UK special 21 day ultimate ticket, and will also be using a flex ticket plus.

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
We are hoping to arrive at OKW about 6pm, we will check in and take a video and some pictures of our studio, we have requested building 47 or 48 and a high floor. We will get changed and go to Magic Kingdom. (you can't go to any other park first in our opinion) I forgot to mention we have the DDP and have 21 snack credits, 21 quick service credits and 21 table service credits, how will we get through so much food???????

Our first stop will be Pinocchio Village Haus to split a flat bread and some bread sticks which are Jon's favourite. We will then go and ride Stich as it was our first ride on our first trip together in May/June 2011. We will try and stay till park close which is 11.00pm. We will then go back to OKW ready for our first full day at Disney :)

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
Day 2 Saturday 17th August 2013

We are heading to Magic Kingdom again today, Park hours are published as 9.00am till 11.00pm. Our mission on our Disneymoon is to ride every ride in Disney, We will let you know if we accomplish our mission. Today we are planning on doing some character meet and greets and as many ride as we can, our favourite ride is BTMRR. We have photopass plus for the whole time we are there, so we are hoping to get lots of good ride photos and some good pictures of both of us :D

We plan on going back to the hotel late afternoon and maybe go for a swim at the pool. Then we will get changed and head to Downtown Disney. We have reservations for T-Rex that night, we will do some shopping and then head back home, hopefully by boat.

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
Day 3 Sunday 18th August 2013

Epcot day today, First mission is the big 3.
Missions Space ORANGE, obviouslyo_O, We love it!!,
Test Track (first time since the update)
Soarin

We will then head over to World Showcase and spend a few hours walking round. Then we will head back over to Future World and do some more rides and Characters.

We will head back to OKW and then go back to MK early evening. We have reservations tonight for The Crystal Palace. We also have a preferred fireworks viewing. We will stay at MK and do some more rides and go back to the hotel when we are tiered. MK is supposed to close at 1pm that night with EMH.

More later or tomorrow :) I hope some people read this lol, and if you have anything that's not well known that will make our Disneymoon more special please share.

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
Day 4 Monday 19th August 2013

Hollywood Studios day today, We plan on being here most of the day, first we will do what everyone does, and get a fast pass for TSMM, then we will explore and try and fit in as many rides and shows as we can. I promised my flower girl that I would get her a picture of me and Sophia the first and her autograph. (hopefully she is doing meet and greets by then?) We would like to do the new meet and greats since we were there last. We will probably go back to the hotel or boardwalk and then come back to HS later on in the eve for dinner at Mama Melrose. We are both a little worried about tower of terror and rock and roller coaster, Does anyone think Mission Space Orange is worse?

Day 5 Tuesday 20th August 2013

Animal Kingdom day, We would like to do KS first and then EE. Last time we were at AK it was very hot and we left early, missing FOW, FOTLK, and the nemo musical, we will try and see those. Last time PW was closed for refurb so we will make sure that is done. We would also like to go over to the affection section and meet Rafiki.

Then over to Epcot, we have dinner booked at Akershus, and we also have preferred fireworks viewing.

Day 6 Wednesday 21st August 2013

We pick up our hire car today, then we are going to drive to Typhoon Lagoon, spend a few hours there. This is my favourite water park, including wet and wild. I just love the tropical feel, our favourite ride is Crush n Gusher, followed by the wave pool. We always swim right out to where the waves start. We have an underwater camera that we bought specially for this trip. We used disposable cameras last time, the quality was rubbish. We didn't do the shark reef last time so we will make sure we make time for that.

then onto Universal Studios (sorry I no we are going off property)
We will do as much as we can at universal, we both are looking forward to the Transformers ride and Despicable me ride. We will probably buy one of the refillable mugs where you can buy refills for $0,99. We both also really like the Simpson's ride.
We will have either lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Café. We are collecting the hurricane glasses for every Hard Rock café we eat at.

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
Day 7 Thursday 22nd August 2013

Blizzard Beach in the morning, I don't like this water park and don't personally like the theme or decoration, I always feel like I am squinting as the sun is so bright reflecting off of the "snow". But Jon loves Summit Plummit and of course I will go just so he can ride one of his favourite rides. Hopefully this time the photopass photographers will be there, we missed them last time. Jon would also like to try the bucket and spade, has anyone had one of these? how big are they?

We are then going to drive over to Sea world and chill out, watch the shows. Sea world is one of my favourite parks, I love all of the animals. Last time we did the Beluga Whale interaction, it was amazing and I would recommend the interaction over Discovery Cove.

After sea world we will go over to Epcot and do a few more of our favourite rides, and wonder around World Showcase.

Day 8 Friday 23rd August 2013

Islands of Adventure today, we are going to see what the crowd levels are like and possibly get the express pass. Our first ride of the day will be Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. We will wonder around and do all the rides we want to do. We may take a spare change of clothes for this park as last time we rode the two water rides we got drenched, like we had been in the shower with our clothes on. We will stay most of the day, we will try and beat the crowds out of the park, we will probably leave between 4.00pm and 5.00pm so we can have some chill out time before we head to Mk.

We will take the resort bus to Mk, we have dinner reservations for CRT and MK is open till 11pm, we will probably try and watch the fireworks and celebrate the magic projection show.

Day 9 Saturday 24th August 2013

Bush Gardens day, today we will be getting up early and driving to Tampa we want to be there about 8.30am so we need to leave about 7.15am. We have booked to do the safari at 11.30 where you can feed the Giraffes. We did book to do the Tiger and Orangutan experience but that was cancelled by Busch Gardens. We don't mind though it will give us more time to explore the park. This park is a bit confusing to get around we got lost a lot last time. We will leave BG around 4.00pm - 5.00pm, go back to OKW and get changed.

Then take the boat or bus to DTD where we have dinner reservations at HOB, We may have to go to Ghirardelli (don't know how to spell it sorry) I love the caramel quake shake. It is amazing if anyone is thinking of trying it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Congrats it sounds so magical! If you can do MS orange TOT and RNRC are no problem. Can't wait to read more!

Zman-ks

Sounds awesome! :)
75.gif

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
Day 10 Sunday 25th August 2013

We begin the day with breakfast at Cape may café, then onto Hollywood studios, With Epcot in the evening with ADR at Via Napoli.

Day 11 Monday 26th August 2013

We plan on getting up early and heading over to Wet n Wild and make sure we are there for opening. Then we will head over to universal, the last time we did this we got free parking as we had already paid at wet n wild. We want to meet the MINIONS, we will do any rides we haven't done in previous days. I must get a cinnabon we don't have any here in the UK near us. WE may also head over to islands of adventure. We will go back to OKW and get changed then head over to HS for ADR at 50's Prime Time.

Day 12 Tuesday 27th August JONS BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Today we have ADR at Ohana, we both love Stitch, its the perfect place to go. I have a surprise for Jon but I can't say what it is yet, but you will find out in the TR on return.

We will then head over to spend the day at sea world, Jon's birthday pressie is the behind the scenes tour. We will do as much as we can that we didn't do on day 7. We then may head over to Aquatica if we have time. Then back to hotel, and catch bus to MK, Jon's other Birthday pressie is the Fireworks Dessert Party. He found out about the FDP on here, I was trying to keep it a surprise but never mind.

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
sorry I haven't had a chance to do any more, here is a few more days .....

Day 13 Wednesday 28th August 2013

Epcot day today, we have booked the undiscovered future world tour for today, then after the tour we will either stay in Epcot or go back to the hotel chill for a bit. Then we are heading to DTD we have reservations for PH and then in Jon's words tonight is defiantly a Ghirardelli Night!!!!

Day 14 Thursday 29th August 2013

We are starting off today with IOA the HPATFJ and the new spider man (its been updated since our last trip) these two rides are our priority. We may buy the express pass depending on crowds. Then we have managed to get a reservation at BOG yipeee, we hope we get the grey stuff. We both can't wait to see BOG in real life not just pictures. WE will then stay at MK till close.

Day 15 Friday 30th August 2013

Clearwater Beach today, I cant wait, we have never seen the beaches and my Mum and Dad went and saw the Dolphins. This will be a nice chilled out day. We however cannot stay away from Disney so we have booked Le Cellier in the eve. Jon is really looking forward to this one. We are pleased we have the DDP although it will be too much food for us, we are able to eat at a lot more expensive places than we would normally.

Day 16 Saturday 31st August

MK day today, we have booked onto the keys to the kingdom tour, we booked the 8.30 slot so we can get into MK early that day. Then we are going to have a shopping afternoon eve, we buy a lot of clothes from the USA as its much cheaper than here.

wishing_upon_a_dstar

Original Poster
Day 17 Sunday 1st September

We haven't decided yet, its either IOA, Universal, Sea World or Wet and Wild, the only thing we are definite about is we are doing a bit more shopping, we haven't got any reservations in the eve so we will just play today how it comes and not worry too much.

Day 18 Monday 2nd September 2013

Sea world in the morning, we are going to take today slow and easy as 18 days in our feet are going to be soar. We have booked chef Mickeys for our eve reservation, we may well go over to MK after on the monorail.

Day 19 Tuesday 3rd September 2013

This is our last day with the car today, we may use our last day of our flex ticket, or we will go to the Florida Mall. I have been told the mall is good, so we will check it out. Then we will see how the time goes. We have a reservation at the Rainforest Café in DTD, we will probably have an early night.

Day 20 Wednesday 4th September 2013

Drop off the car in the morning at the Swan and Dolphin, The either catch the boat to Epcot or HS. We will go to Boardwalk at lunch so we can have a Beaches and Cream, Has anyone tried the kitchen sink with just 2 people?

Then in the eve we have a reservation for THBD, we managed to book this a couple of weeks ago. I really want to try the Grapefruit Cake.

Day 21 Thursday 5th September 2013

Tusker house early reservation today so we can get in before the park opens. We will stay at AK as we have the Wild Africa Trek booked for 2.30pm, we are both really looking forward to the trek. We may go to Mk in the eve as it will be our last chance to see Wishes before we leave to go home
:(.

Day 22 Friday 6th September 2013

Our last full day today :cry: we are leaving the day unplanned so we can do anything we think we have missed. We need to pack as well which will be sad. The only plan we have got is the Garden Grill in the eve.

Day 23 Saturday 7th September

Our last day today. We will be back soon hopefully, We have until 1pm the we need to catch the ME back to he airport. We will go to MK to say goodbye, until another time.

We will do a TR when we get back, with lots of pictures and lots of food pictures for you all, See you all real soon xxx

Figgy1

Premium Member
Day 17 Sunday 1st September

We haven't decided yet, its either IOA, Universal, Sea World or Wet and Wild, the only thing we are definite about is we are doing a bit more shopping, we haven't got any reservations in the eve so we will just play today how it comes and not worry too much.

Day 18 Monday 2nd September 2013

Sea world in the morning, we are going to take today slow and easy as 18 days in our feet are going to be soar. We have booked chef Mickeys for our eve reservation, we may well go over to MK after on the monorail.

Day 19 Tuesday 3rd September 2013

This is our last day with the car today, we may use our last day of our flex ticket, or we will go to the Florida Mall. I have been told the mall is good, so we will check it out. Then we will see how the time goes. We have a reservation at the Rainforest Café in DTD, we will probably have an early night.

Day 20 Wednesday 4th September 2013

Drop off the car in the morning at the Swan and Dolphin, The either catch the boat to Epcot or HS. We will go to Boardwalk at lunch so we can have a Beaches and Cream, Has anyone tried the kitchen sink with just 2 people?

Then in the eve we have a reservation for THBD, we managed to book this a couple of weeks ago. I really want to try the Grapefruit Cake.

Day 21 Thursday 5th September 2013

Tusker house early reservation today so we can get in before the park opens. We will stay at AK as we have the Wild Africa Trek booked for 2.30pm, we are both really looking forward to the trek. We may go to Mk in the eve as it will be our last chance to see Wishes before we leave to go home
:(.

Day 22 Friday 6th September 2013

Our last full day today :cry: we are leaving the day unplanned so we can do anything we think we have missed. We need to pack as well which will be sad. The only plan we have got is the Garden Grill in the eve.

Day 23 Saturday 7th September

Our last day today. We will be back soon hopefully, We have until 1pm the we need to catch the ME back to he airport. We will go to MK to say goodbye, until another time.

We will do a TR when we get back, with lots of pictures and lots of food pictures for you all, See you all real soon xxx
Sounds like an amazing time! Enjoy! And safe travels!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom